The first camera which supports mobile ADR - Adaptive Dynamic Range, Lightsynth lets you have done with all kinds of exposure trouble under various tricky lighting situations such as daylight skies, backlit, or low-light.
Lightsynth rethinks the capturing way to alternate the manual control for a better, more simple mobile photography. Forget all the complicated settings, ISO, exposure duration or bias together with Lightsynth.
• Multizonal exposure combination
For replacing traditional HDR completely, The entirely new, advanced exposure estimation technology based on intelligent evaluative algorithm will catch the best exposure combination of the current scene.
• Exposure metering priority
You can choose three weight mode, Balance, Highlight, and Shadow-Weighted metering mode. It means you can select the priority of each area that has different brightness. For example, If you want to take best selfies under the bright sun, choose the "Shadow-Weighted Metering" mode.
• Backlit portrait assistant
The smart autopilot mode automatically captures you or suggests the best photographing timing in the difficult situations for taking pictures. Just tap the button if Lightsynth displays a message "Ready To Shoot" along with the blinking yellow shooting button.
• Smart skin enhancer
Allows you can naturally beautify your skin or a variety of material textures without losing its original sharpness.
• 30 Hand-designed premium quality photo filters.
All free forever, and it will be newly updated more.
• One-handed zoom experience support.
• Dual camera and overall haptic feedback experience support for latest devices.
• iPhone X support
• Contact us:
• Here are the full-res sample photos compared with iOS Camera: https://adr.camera/compare
• Share your examples or tag #ShotWithLight or #Lightsynth. We will introduce and register your photos into our user collection:
• If you do so, we'll give full redeem code pack of our all paid apps, Live Focus, Elie Pro and Animated Arts to you. A complete contribution guide is here:
• Fixed a crash for some users when trying to save photos in Photo Library on OS 11.
Highlights of the previous update:
+ Since version 1.2,
• Started to support iPhone X Optimizations
+ Since version 1.1,
• Added option "Copy To Camera Roll" for backing up the currently exported photo.
• three exposure metering points will smoothly disappear while using S-ADR mode.
• After you export a photo, the app will ask whether you need to go back to the camera mode or copy it to the camera roll before.
• To avoid confusion while use, a reset button added to go back to the default Balanced Metering Mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Back to its good old self
The previous version crashed when attempting to save to the camera roll on iOS 11, a pretty major issue. The latest update has fixed this, and Lightsynth is once again fantastic.
Developer Response ,
Hi, dalahäst. We are very sorry for your inconvenience, also thank you very much.
Yeah, In fact, Lightsynth is not perfect yet. Its version is only 1.1.2, and it uses pretty heavy processing. Because the technical concept of Lightsynth is unusual leveled rather than other manual camera apps. But awesome news is we are preparing entirely new processing engine which accelerated by GPU. If it was done, you can meet the new app. So please stay in touch with us. :)
This is a great application, although it lacks the light, but I still get beautiful pictures. The interface is easy to use.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using TienNguyen0412, Please looking forward next update!
This is a good app for taking great pictures in low light. It's easy to use and it has a friendly user interface.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review! Feel free to get in touch with questions, issues you might have!
And, If you want, for comparing and introducing to our users, please share your nice photos taken by iOS Camera and Lightsynth via DM or mail. We are going to register your examples into our official collection: https://adr.camera/users
- Tae ho Lee
- 27.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 StellarStep
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.