By einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LightTable is an image cataloging tool that offers you a unique approach to visual storytelling. Image layout is done on a virtual canvas. You move items around just like prints on a table top. Images can be resized, repositioned, layered or aligned. Visual effects can be added allowing you to discover new perspectives created by the visual contrast created between images.
• Image Effects
LightTable includes more than thirty new GPU-accelerated effects, such as edge burning, X-rays, motion blurring and vintage photo processing. The new Lift and Stamp functions let you share effect settings between multiple canvas items.
• Better Canvas
New Zoom Controls make it easy to see your canvas at different levels of detail along with a summary of canvas size and magnification. Also, new Canvas Settings lets you control image sizing when placing items on the canvas.
• Canvas Item Automation
LightTable now includes a Replicate Canvas Item function, which allows you to build an image grid using a single item. Each image can then be adjusted individually to create an effects matrix for visual comparison.
• Improved Layout Tools
Along with the new Auto Arrange feature, which does an automated layout of canvas items, images may be moved, resized and stretched; aligned relative to other images or the canvas itself; or stacked and re-stacked like images on a desk top.
An image of the Canvas can be shared via e-mail, using popular internet services (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) or with local applications like iPhoto or Aperture.
• Slide Shows
LightTable can dynamically create a slide show from the Tray images in your project. Slide shows display full screen and can be navigated manually or as a timed (automatic) show.
• Improved Export Tools
Exporting your canvas as a single image now produces a consistent image across all export, sharing and print operations.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• All of LightTable's core functions have been re-engineered from the ground up.
• Image Adjustments for adding visual effects to any Canvas image.
• The Zoom Controls make it easy to see your Canvas at different levels of detail.
• User can now set the Opacity for any image on the Canvas.
• The Auto Arrange feature will automatically layout your images in a contiguous block on the Canvas.
• The Replicate Canvas Item function helps you create a grid of images.
• Select Similar allows you to identify and select all variants of a single Tray Item that have been placed on the canvas.
• Automatic Slide Shows can be created from your Tray Items.
• The Sharing function lets you share an image of your Canvas using various services on your system.
• Built for Mavericks
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Douglas Welton
- © 2014 einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor