By Andor Communications Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LightX is fun and easy way to remove background, create perfect selfies, add color splash effects, blend for double & multiple exposure effects and apply selective editing effects and blur effects.
It has all advanced editing tools like Color mixing, Curves, Levels with options to adjust Saturation, Contrast, Exposure, Hue, Shadows, Highlights and numerous other adjustments along with array of filters like Vintage, Retro, Drama, Glow, B&W, Paper texture and many more.
LightX removes hassles of using multiple apps to edit a single photo. Just use LightX which provides an advanced Photo Editor with most comprehensive advanced photo editing tools in a very clean and easy to use interface.
Take pictures from your camera, edit these pictures to transform into interesting images and share these images with your friends and family.
1. Background remover
• Lasso tool to recognise similar regions
• Smart erase tool to remove unwanted regions
• Finer control to get perfect cutout
2. Selective Editing
• Selectively edit your image to give different effects to different regions in your image
• Improve your photo with various adjustment tools to change brightness, contrast, exposure, hue, saturation, intensity, shadows, mid tones, highlights, temperature, tint and color
• Powerful brush to selectively edit images
3. Unlimited social fun
• Create your own stickers and cartoonize them
• Superimpose stickers on different background images to wow your friends
• Instantly share on Facebook,Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat,Instagram and other social networks
4. Be Creative
• Blend multiple images to create impressive surreal effects
• Multiple blending modes like darken, lighten to create double exposure, multiple exposure and numerous other effects
5. Professional Tools for image adjustment
• Curve Tone: Adjust tonality of your image using multiple control points in all color channels
• Levels: Adjust image histogram to get desired effects in different color channels.
• Color Balance: Adjust tonal range in shadows, midtones and highlight regions in all color channels
6. Create Selfie to look your best
• Smoothen and rejuvenate your skin
• Sharpen your selfie
• Remove spots and marks like pimples and blemishes from your face
• Change hair color and apply different shades
• Whiten your teeth
• Reshape your face, body
7. Edit your photos with free, custom designed filters
• Daily filters: Different instant filters like Clarity, Grunge, Punch, Lomo, XPro and others
• Paper filters: To create different texture and paper looks
• Vintage filters: Add different vintage shades to your image
• Retro filters: Apply retro shades and different scratch effects to your images
• Drama: Give different drama effects to your photos
• Glow: Give Glow effects to your photos
• B&W: Get classic B&W look in your images
8. Advanced Photo Transform tools
• Crop image to preferred aspect ratio
• Rotate your image at desired angle
• Apply perspective transform to your images and auto fill the regions
• Convert your image into artistic pieces
• Create urban/modern artistic image by blending predefined modern arts with your image
• Apply amazing water paint,oil paint effect to your image
• Add Black and White artistic effects to your image by using stunning black and white photo conversion tool
• Add artistic touch to your image by adjusting image intensity, saturation and hue in your image
10. Standard Editing
• Apply global adjustments to your image by changing lighting, tonality and color of your image
• Apply different focus effects like lens blur, tilt shift and mask blur
• Add texts to your image
11. Shape Manipulation
• Refine shape of your image using symmetric and point selection
• Reshape specific part of your image touch and pinch
• Adjust perspective of your image as if taken from different angle
Download LightX. On the go photography was never so easy, fast and fun.
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Updated Paper,Vintage and Retro filters with various options
2. Added vignetting effect
3. App crash fix for iOS 8.0 devices
4. Crash fixes in Cutout and Object Selection
5. Updated in-app tutorials for Cutout and Object Selection
Let Me Just Say.. "Wow."
I have to say, I absolutely love this app. If there was one app for all of the photo apps that you would ever need, it's this one. Although, I do find some imperfections within the app. When using the "Blend" feature (after I have merged two photos) I attempt to erase the overlying image, only to find that the erased outline doesn't come out as precise as I would like. Maybe this could be improved upon by adding a zoomed-in, magnifying window to this Blend feature? Another few drawbacks that I have noticed: the brushes are sometimes not small enough to receive "detailed" precision (but this can also be due to a lack of an increased zoom.. which should be updated to zoom as close as we would like. Also, when the magnifying glass appears when I'm attempting to whiten teeth (among other edits), the magnifying glass will not show any changes that I make in real-time, making it hard for me to see what I'm actually changing in the picture (as my thumb is in the way)--> please update these features? Preciseness is the only aspect of the app that I would wish to be improved upon. LightX has set a new engineering standard for all photo apps! That being said, I have deleted every other photo editing tool on my phone (save for my stock camera app). Keep up the hard work!
I've been using this app for a while now, and it was my go to app for all things photo editing. However, in the past update the color shade adjusting button has disappeared and has not been replaced or added to another feature within the app. Without this feature it's very difficult to edit photos with only their preset filters that are provided. Please bring it back!!!!!! With those features this app is an easy 5 star. With out that fundamental feature this app is no longer the premiere photo editing app.
Closest to photoshop I have found.
Similar tools and familiar interface as photoshop. Of course,Photoshop is the standard, but for a phone App this is pretty amazing. I've already switched faces on an image. It is totally worth the cost for those that never save or post a photo before editing them. I also like the focus shift also, though there is still one App I prefer for depth of field adjustments and burning and dodging, but this one is still my new #1.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 03, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 53.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Andor Communications Private Limited
- © Andor Communications Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.