Shop Your Screenshots™ and discover thousands of shoppable looks with LIKEtoKNOW.it, your go-to app for instantly shopping looks from your favorite trendsetters, featuring fashion, home, beauty, fitness, family content + more. Your summer style awaits! Get the LIKEtoKNOW.it app and shop the newest trends, anytime, anywhere.
How it Works:
Download the LIKEtoKNOW.it app to get instant access to shoppable product information when you screenshot your favorite blogger, celebrity, and influencer pictures wherever you discover them on social media and the mobile web, including Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and more.
Simply take a screenshot of an image whenever you'd like to know the product information, then open the app to instantly shop the products featured in your screenshot! The experience is so quick and easy, our users tell us it's like magic!
Everything you see in the LIKEtoKNOW.it app is 100% shoppable:
• My Likes: Shop all of your screenshots and 'likes' within the LIKEtoKNOW.it app from one place
• My Feed: Follow your favorite influencers to curate your live feed of shoppable looks
• Discover: Browse thousands of images from home, beauty, sale, fitness, + more
• Wish List: Save items you love to your Wish List and revisit them anytime
• Search: Easily find and follow your favorite accounts
• Profiles: Scroll all of the shoppable looks from LIKEtoKNOW.it trendsetters
• Improvements to search
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, but room for improvement
I hate shopping in stores / refuse to do it. I love that Like to Know has made online shopping so much easier! I can find real everyday women (as opposed to professional models) with similar bodies and styles to me and see what they pull off instead of me trying in a bazillion things and driving all over god’s creating. 2 gripes:
1) Opening a new tab in safari for every item I want to look at it is SO annoying. I would use this app way more if could view the items “in app” instead of bouncing back and forth between safari and app.
2) Are you supposed to be able to just “like” a picture and it show up in your LiTK app? If so, it doesn’t work for me. I have to screenshot the picture. Just liking it would be way better. I don’t want a bunch of screenshots piling up in my photo albums. That said, this is a minor issue as I can always just bulk delete.
Hey there - we're glad you're liking the app and truly appreciate your feedback! Keep an eye out for updates as we release new, exciting features! Be sure your Instagram is connected to the LIKEtoKNOW.it app, this will allow you to 'like' LIKEtoKNOW.it-enabled images. Don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org you have any other questions!
Almost perfect BUT...
It would be better if I could tap on the item and have it tell me the store and price instead of taking me to the website. I would choose to go to the website later, but I’m usually first just wanting to know where to get it. And the navigating between websites just takes too long on my phone. The other thing that I wish they would change is that they should say if it is the actual item or a similar item. It’s frustrating when I think I am finding the item and it is a totally different item that they think is similar enough. It is usually not very similar at all. And when they show similar items in addition to the actual item, they should let the viewer know which is the actual item (because there are times when they do look similar). Otherwise, I am really enjoying this app so much!!!
So glad you love the app, and we appreciate your feedback! Keep an eye out for future updates as we continue to add new, exciting features!
It was amazing, and then....
So when I first used the app, or was amazing. I'm probably a different user than average, since I don't typically follow influencers. I found this app to revamp my fashion by finding outfits that look amazing and shop from them.
First use of the app I was shopping from the individual images, and if I selected a piece of clothing, the app would have a small pop up window in the bottom that displayed the price and store. Amazing! But then it all the sudden stopped working and would open a safari page. Annoying! I found a workaround that if I liked a piece of clothing and went to my favorites it would allow me to have that quick display of price and store. I'm a budget shopper, so being able to see the price quickly of an item is very important to me!! I binged on this app for hours. Closed out, got some dinner, cake back and, POOF, the pop up window stopped working again and only prompted the opening of a safari page. I'm seriously so annoyed! You can't just tease me with that perfect pop up window and then have it stop working all the sudden.
I'm so annoyed I stopped using the app all together.
Get it together LKT!
EDIT:: credit where credit is due, I LOVE that you have a 'curvy' category! Thank you for that!
Hey there! So glad you are enjoying the app and we truly appreciate your above feedback. If you'll reach out to email@example.com we're happy to answer any questions and pass along any additional feedback to our Product Team!
- rewardStyle, Inc.
- 124.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 rewardStyle, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.