Lili is a community for sharing and publishing lists about whatever you love most!
Make a list and share it with the world on Lili. Lists are the simplest way to share what's important in a concise and visual experience. Share and promote your knowledge and favorite restaurants, reading lists, movies, places you've been...or things you desire in life.
Live Life. List Life. Lili
- Share your lists with the world and promote the things you care about within the Lili community.
- Publisher friendly: Create and share SEO friendly web and app lists.
- Follow people of interest and find out what matters the most to them.
- Receive notifications when new lists from people or topics (#hashtags) of interest are created.
-Squashed a couple more bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Totally hooked on Lili!
New favorite daily app.
A functional, beautiful way to share your favorite things
Lili is not just a fantastic social network where users can list and share their favorite things. It might just be the future of blogging. The app allows community members to discuss their passions in a fun and engaging format, as well as learn new things from global users. I love the diversity of content and the layout of the app. The user experience is pleasurable and easy to navigate.
Love it but I have a question...
Is anyone else having issues commenting on a list? I just started using Lili and I'm obsessed but this is the only think it I can't do. I try pressing the comment button but it doesn't do anything. This may need updating. Other than this the app is perfect!
- SOCIAL MEDIA GROUP, LLC
- 53.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.