A very powerful illustration tool, that has a simplistic user experience. You can easily save your designs through services like Dropbox for additional editing or to use on the web.
Build logos at a meeting, create fun monsters for your kids, design your basement floor plan. There are so many possibilities that this tool can be used for and it is so easy to learn.
- Multiple point manipulation tools (including anchor adjusting)
- Prebuilt shapes (built by points that are editable)
- Move, Rotate, Scale
- Fill Color, Stroke Color, Stroke Size
- Each path is its own layer and you can change its hierarchy
- Hide, Lock, Rename, Duplicate, Delete, & Blend layers as you desire
- Undo, Redo, History (shake or button to view can be set in the settings panel)
- Choose history revision count in settings
- Connect to Dropbox to download the SVG, PNG, or JPG file of your design to your computer
- Light & Dark themes, allow you to match it to your iOS device or change it to use day or night
- Grid size adjustments & grid snap locking
More information and help can be found at http://liltool.com/
Feedback & features are very welcome, I am currently adding new features and want to know what you would like me to add.
App was rebuilt from the ground up to be in Swift 3.
Ratings and Reviews
My emotional process : 😬😐😦
I like this app and it's definitely the most useful graphic design app I've purchased. The only downfall - you can only create shapes and once you've created them then you can't select the shape and move it. It would be really helpful if there was a tool for selecting a shape without modifying it's dimensions. Also it would be nice if you could add text
Currently broken, looks abandoned
I got this app to work for a few minutes on my iPad 2, and it did seem to be quite cool, a very simple but clean take on vector drawing that felt well-suited to the iPad.
Unfortunately, it crashed after about 5 minutes, and now it just crashes on startup every time I try to run it on either my iPad 2 or iPad Mini with Retina.
The app support link also takes you to a broken website.
I don't actually mind too terribly much losing 99 cents on the app, but I am bummed I won't get to use it, since it actually looked promising. Hopefully the developer resurfaces at some point and gets this app back in at least a usable state.
As an avid user of Illustrator, this is a wonderfully unique and friendly take on a vector drawing program. Very consistent design and a pleasure to use.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.