By Software Ambience Corp.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LilyView is a lightweight, Mutli-Touch friendly image viewer that’s handy and doesn’t get in your way.
• Lightweight. There’s no image library to load, you just browse images in a folder.
• Chromeless. No controls are visible until they are really necessary.
• Multi-Touch friendly. You can literally touch the image when using a trackpad, but LilyView works just fine with keyboard and mouse.
And it's only the beginning…
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Open current image in an external editor (File > Open in Editor).
- Print images (File > Print…).
- New zoom commands: Command+2 for 200%, Command+4 for 50%.
- New mode for the Automatic Zoom: Keep Zoom Level.
- The option to quit LilyView when its main window is closed.
- Looped navigation through images in a folder (swipe or press left/right arrow twice when reached a folder end).
- Two-finger swipe now used for navigating through images regardless of the system's swipe settings.
- Removed Escape key shortcut to open Finder (use File > Show in Finder menu command instead).
- Preferences split into two tabs.
- Updated image sorting algorithm.
- Improved RAW image handling.
- Fixed UI freezing while browsing folders with very many images.
- Optimized reading folder content (was slow with large folders on OSX Mavericks).
- Improved handling of images over 8000x8000 px on OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Fixed blurring large images at 100% zoom.
- Fixed deleting images in OSX 10.7 Lion.
- Images that could not be loaded now show "broken image" icon.
- Fixed fullscreen mode on multiple displays.
- Fixed the bug with resetting image file associations back to Preview.
- Fixed bezel icons displayed on the last image of the folder.
- Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Great App! Thank You!
Very simple and simply beautiful.
No app is perfect but this is an awesome start.
Few suggestions for future versions
* Right click options (easier than mousing to the menu) for Find in Finder, delete, tag, delete, export, new window)
* Ability to "open in new window” so I can have a few images open at the same time.
* Simpler hotkeys (F=full screen, +,- = Zoom)
* More options in preferences instead of in drop downs (i.e. Automatic Zoom is a preference setting, should not be in View)
* Ability to see image info (size,color,etc)
* Conisder ability to choose different types of “Full Screens” … I wonder how many people find OSX zoom to full screen animation annoying. I like Lightroom… It just goes full screen bu removing OS chrome and making it fill the entire display. Its a great time saver. Please consider making it an option.
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL APP! I CAN’T WAIT FOR UPDATES!!!!!!
LillyView has CHANGED: Now the name should be SPAM LV… IT will TAKE OVER YOUR MACBOOK PRO RETINA
It is sad when programmers CHOOSE to destroy the formerly great LillyView app. Now it’s the SPAMMY LillyView APP. We purchased the app, it has done fine UNTIL the programmers CHOSE to INTERRUPT us with an ANNOYING and REPETITIVE requirement. You know, like… if you just let us take over the Macintosh HD, we’ll stop CLOSING your LillyView files to spam you with our requirement.
We have referred friends to this. We have a lot of friends. How did LillyView reward us for the purchases sent its way? They chose to make the app DEMAND that it take control of the Macintosh HD as a CONDITION. In other words, it wants access to the whole machine before it will stop putting an anying window in the place of any photo.
Until they apologize in writing, until they right this wrong, we cannot recommend this app. If you do choose to purchase it, remember, we tried to help you save your MacBook Pro Retina with Flash from the spammy LillyView.
Thank you so much for this great viewer!
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Nov 13, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 4.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Software Ambience Corp.
- © 2012 Software Ambience Corp.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor