Limit Game Time Now!
By Awosoft Technology CO LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app enables you to Limit your child's usage time on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod, easpecially the game playing time.
It is a must have app for Parental control. By limiting the game time on the iDevice, you can protect your kids' eyes, stop game addiction and help building self control of your kids.
1. Set how many minutes your kids can use the iPad/iPhone/iPod
2. Set a password with which you can shift the limit.
3. Start the timer and hand the device to your kid.
4. An alarm will show when the timer ends. To stop the alarm, your kid have to handover the Device to you. Otherwise, the alarm keeps appearing.
5. Enter your Password to stop the alarm.
Set a timer and give the device to your child, tell your child that he/she only has x minutes to play. Then relax and forget it. Your child will come to you when the time is over. You can then tell him to have a relax or do something else.
To stop the app from deleting by your child go to Settings > General > Restrictions.
Let your child understand why you want to limit his game time.
You can change the app notification types from Settings-Notification.
What's New in Version 1.1
App Display Name Changed.
I am looking for an app similar to kindle's freetime which allows me to set each child's limit of videos and games while not limiting their reading. When the time allowed for playing has been reached, freetime shuts off the game or video and they can ONLY read. This app doesn't shut anything off and if they ignore the alarm, or turn the sound down, they can just keep playing.
Not helpful at all
I am trying this out for my sister and it doesn't do anything it just beeps and there's a banner at the top of the screen that you can click to shut it off. You can just turn you phone on silent and all it does is pop up. Don't waste your time on this app. Find a different one.
Doesn't do anything
I was lead to believe this was a timer. A app that would lock the iPad after a certain amount of time as set by parent until the parent entered their password. Nope. Just gives annoying mini top screen pop ups. Doesn't stop the child from doing anything.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 07, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: AWOSOFT TECHNOLOGY CO LTD
- © Awosoft Technology CO LTD All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.