Lincoln 1863: Lincoln’s Journey to Gettysburg
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Did you know that 2013 marks the 150th Anniversary of the Gettysburg Address? Follow President Abraham Lincoln on his journey from Washington D.C. to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania in November 1863 to deliver his famous Gettysburg Address. Discover the people places and things he encountered along the way, explore the Gettysburg Address and more.
** Features Include: **
- Discover more about Abraham Lincoln, the United States in 1863, what the town of Gettysburg was like during the Civil War and why Lincoln decided to travel to Gettysburg to deliver the Gettysburg Address.
- Follow Abraham Lincoln’s Journey on a map from Washington D.C. to Gettysburg to deliver the Gettysburg Address.
- Find out what happened at each stop along the way. Discover the people, places and things that shaped his journey.
- Experience the Gettysburg Address by viewing a copy in Lincoln’s own handwriting and listen to it being delivered by actor, Sam Waterston.
- Let trivia test your knowledge of Abraham Lincoln.
- Take a photo of yourself and friends in virtual 1860s period clothing!
- Send a virtual postcard from Gettysburg.
- Find out how to plan a visit to Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg and the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum & Visitor Center.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- New GPS enabled and self guided walking tour maps
- 10 new picture yourself in 1863 scenes
- Rich media PDF content
- Optimized for iPad, iPhone, Retina and iOS 8
- Built on the latest 7/Apps.io app development platform
Helped me so much
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 1.40 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: 7 Apps LLC
- © 2014 7/Apps Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.