The Lincoln Way™: Lincoln Motor Company Owner App
By The Lincoln Motor Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lincoln’s reimagined mobile technology is the key to a premier collection of services & experiences designed around you. The Lincoln Way app (1) delivers great flexibility and more personalized offerings to owners, while ensuring that favorite features like My Vehicle, Messages and Locate are still just a touch away.
All new experiences, available for owners of new 2017 model-year vehicles, introduce complimentary services such as vehicle Pickup & Delivery.
Enjoy a richer Lincoln owner experience with the Lincoln Way:
- Status Alerts: Get notifications when there’s an issue with your Lincoln’s tire pressure or oil life.
- Remote Operation: Schedule automatic starts and lock your vehicle remotely. (2)
- Vehicle Location: Find your vehicle virtually anywhere.
- Pickup & Delivery: Complimentary pickup and delivery of your vehicle plus a loaner Lincoln when your vehicle needs service. (3)
- Parking: Find, reserve and pay for parking in advance. (4)
- Concierge: Receive one-on-one personalized assistance from a Lincoln Concierge.
- Lincoln Automotive Financial Services: Manage your account, pay your bill and more.
(1) The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
(2) An embedded modem, an optional feature on select 2015 - 2017 model year vehicles, is required for certain features
(3) Pickup & delivery is valid for owners of new 2017 model-year Lincoln vehicles. Service is available for retail and warranty repair. Mileage limitations may apply. See your dealer for details. Lincoln reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations.
(4) Available in select cities
What's New in Version 1.0.1
What’s new in the Lincoln Way app, version 1.0.1:
- The app monitors status levels for tire pressure and oil life, notifying users when either of these require attention.
- Problems with log-in and other bugs have been fixed.
forced to load a new version that is missing features
the only thing this version fixed was the fuel level and the odometer now displays in miles. The ability to find the cars location in real time is still missing. also it will not display the location in apple map or google map. no way to tap and route to its true location. The time in the car does not automatically adjust to gps time it doesn't fits and must be reset does not adjust for daylight savings time. Ali lone tech is far from being luxury
I tried to load the app I had been using and was forced to load this new version. i had to call and wait to have a password reset. i then tried the new app. it no longer allows a link from it's map to the apple map. No way get directions to the car. no way to request a refresh of the location. Gone is the information for fuel, oil life, mileage and tire pressure. can't select zero stars.
Haven't had any of the issues that some people seem to be having; I have a Continental so I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. The only thing I'd like is that for when I remotely start the car for all of my climate controls to be as they were when I was last in the car--really I just want my heated/cooled seats to be on. Other than that, no issues here.
The updated version has bugs
The original version worked fine...I was able to start my car, unlock the doors checked the stats such as oil gas, etc.
The updated version works to some extent. It allows me to start my car, set auto start, unlock the doors however I do not see anywhere my stats such as oil and gas other than several times a day it tells me my oil level is at 0% even after I had the oil changed and the in car oil gauge reads 100%.