LINE Creators Studio is LINE's official app that lets you easily create LINE stickers from photos and more. Sell your sticker creations on LINE's Sticker Shop and share them with the world.
Turn your beloved pets, friends, or kids into original LINE sticker sets. Create unique sticker sets for a private group of friends or family and make your LINE chats your own.
(All stickers must pass a review process before they can be sold.)
What You Can Do with LINE Creators Studio
• Add messages to your camera snaps and turn them into stickers.
• Fine tune your photos with a flurry of filters.
• Draw stickers using the canvas and go wild.
• Submit your stickers for review and start selling them all from your phone.
LINE Creators Studio Official Site
If you run into any trouble with the app, please contact us using the form below.
We brushed up the home screen UI to make creating stickers even easier.
Stickers created using this app must pass a review process before they can be sold in the Sticker Shop. We've done our best to shorten the review process, but please allow roughly one week to complete review (as of August 2018).
Here are some tips to prevent your stickers from being rejected.
Before You Begin
• Read the Sticker Review Guidelines:
When Applying for Review
• Keep your number of sale regions to a minimum. The more regions you release to, the more conditions your stickers have to meet to pass their review.
• To allow only a select number of people to see your stickers, select "Hide in LINE STORE/Sticker Shop" under Privacy Setting.
Have questions or concerns about Creators Studio? Use the following form to get in touch:
Ratings and Reviews
Tags for stickers?
I haven't submitted my set yet, but I noticed that there's no option to be able to tag your stickers. The original line stickers appear when a certain word is typed in the line chat. I would like to have the same tags for my stickers too.
Also, it woukd be great if I could use stickers for personal use. I understand if you still need to approve them, but I would rather not sell my collection and not have them in the store. Also I would like the ability to share them with my own friends for free.
I hope I can see this in the next update!
Love it! But it takes too long to wait for it to be approve. I’ve wait the ‘waiting for review’ since yesterday Zzzzz
There should be an erasing tool, and also a tool that selects colors in an area. Trimming is also a pain. Can't really zoom in close enough so I'm left with a poorly trimmed image. Other than those, it's alright.
- LINE Corporation
- 127.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Indonesian, Japanese, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LINE Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.