Inspired from old school retro games, Line Defense offers a fast paced challenging experience with simple controls and frenzy action.
Mayday! Alien Invasion: New York, Paris, Moscow, London, Kairo, Beijing, Athens, Dubai. The alien menace strikes without remorse. Starting from major cities of the world, they will reach yours as well. Missiles, bombs, asteroids, alien ships, motherships and more! You are in a position, just with your finger, to protect the earth in this very simple, yet fun and addictive game!
Line Defense offers a simple but extremely challenging arcade game experience, mixing mechanics from classic games like Breakout and Missile Command along with mobile game design innovations. The game is designed both for casual and hardcore players.
• Simple one finger swipe control.
• Unique power-ups, bosses & Motherships.
• Collect crystals and get special upgrades for your line (cannons, radar, shield etc.).
• 20 colorful maps & Survival mode.
• Mini Games for fun and rewards with surprising twists to the basic game-play.
• Amazing original soundtrack with dynamic in-game music.
• Easy to play - no tutorial needed.
• Includes 30+ achievements.
• Game Center Leaderboards Support.
The game was featured by Apple under "New Games We Love" and "Games We Play Today".
- Commercial breaks (ads) removed
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Creative
Just as the title says this game is absolutely amazing to play with as a fun time cruncher. I hope new updates for this game release new levels and challenges alike.
Fun but waves are a bit too long
Fun game with a really great look and feel to it. The music is especially nice also. But for what is essentially an arcade shooter variation, the waves drone on for far too long. The difficulty ramps up a little too steep too. If that was tweaked a bit this would be a five star game for me, but as is only gets a three from me.
The game is now balanced and more levels along with new challenges added. Thank you for your suggestions.
If I could get rid of the video ads I would keep playing it. At least for a bit. I'm not going to assume paying money will do that. Not when some developers take money and remove ads or ad banners but keep the ad videos. Shouldn't be surprised by anything some of this FREEMIUM games do.
- STAMATIOS SARRIS
- 143.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Stamatis Sarris - Zach Stefanakis
- In-App Purchases
- 250 Crystals $2.99
- 50 Crystals $0.99
- 125 Crystals $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.