Line@KAF is an app created to serve customers of King Arthur Flour, a popular cafe located in Baker-Berry Library.
With this app, you can optimize your time so you don't have to wait in lines out the door!
Our newest features include the ability to see what menu items are in-stock and crowdsourcing user reports so others can be notified what items are out-of-stock that day!
- Track how long the line is at KAF (King Arthur Flour) in Baker-Berry Library, in REAL-time
- See when the least busy hours are based on historical tracked data
- Browse KAF's menu selection
- See and report what items are out of stock that day
- Give the KAF team suggestions on what improvements you want to see
- Call KAF for any inquiries or place orders
- Access Line@KAF's social media pages
Line can detect 15+ people!
Ratings and Reviews
Life saver every morning
This app literally saved my life. I have a medical condition where I need to get a certain regular dose of caffeine, otherwise I’m totally spaced out. I’ve been reducing my time waiting in line through this app and now I’m getting straight through the day without feeling like I’m wasting away my life in line. I wish this existed everywhere.
No more surprises from long lines
Lets you take advantage of shorter lines by checking the line and menu availability before queuing. Already saving tons of time with this.
Honestly this app is exactly what the Dartmouth community has been lacking. It’s been so helpful and is remarkably accurate. Has really helped me save a ton of time. Really happy this app exists!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.