By R3 institute Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Line Notes (Line Oriented Hand Writing Note)
Line Notes is a handwriting notes application. But, a little different from others.
Do you have these experience or while taking a note during meeting?
- Want to insert a line to add some notes into previous topic.
- Want to organize sequence of the lines to make it easier to understand later
- I've written it down to the bottom of the page where the topic of half-baked, hard to read it to the next page to write only a little
Line Notes is a line oriented handwrting notes.
Line Notes can
- Line insertion
- Movement of the line
- Deleting a row
In addition, there is no page breaks in a note.
LineNotes is intended to note comfortable to use in conferences and meetings.
- Insert, move, delete rows (you can also do the multiple lines together)
- Create folders that contains notes (There is no limit to the depth of the folder hierarchy)
- Create unlimited number of notes in a folder
- Multiple sizes and color pen
- Palm block
- Zoom window
- Automatic line insertion in the bottom line
- Send email as PDF file (Note will be divided into pages)
- Undo of each stroke
- Stroke eraser
- Scroll drum (You can also scroll by swiping two fingers)
- Voice recording, playback
- Take a photo and paste
- Indent adjustment
The following features will be added in future version
- Connect to Evernote
- Connect to Dropbox
- TODO management
- PDF import
- Shape drawing
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Update for iOS7
Low-key, Easy to use!
I rated this as 5 STARS but it is showing up as 2. I tried to edit and at the time I am writing this my edit shows 5 STARS but the post keeps showing 2.
After reading the description and downloading this app I was not disappointed, it was just what I was looking for. Not a lot of bells and whistles getting in the way. I wanted something that I could jot a quick HANDWRITTEN note down and then open the app and easily find the note.
I believe that those who give this app 1 and 2 stars because it doesn't compare with the higher end note taking apps should reconsider their rating. They rated on what they wanted and NOT on the description of the app. The description is accurate. I even saw a 1 Star rating because the person wanted to type, not write with is finger.
I use Notability for work, keeping track of my medical symptoms, taking notes (take photo of handout, insert into note, write on the handout in Notability), organizing crochet patters, and much more, and I love it. BUT, when I use it for a quick note reminder, or in times when a yellow pad or scratch piece of paper would be ideal, it is too much for the job and becomes irritating as I select this, then select that, just to get to the note, then open this and choose that to write the note.... Awesome tool for many parts of my life but not for a quick note. With that said I think there is a place for Line Notes right beside the high powers note taking apps. In the same way we need our pencil and notepads as well as our colored pens, highlighters, notebooks and binders, Line Notes is there when we need something simple.
And on top of all of this it can be more than the quick note. I love that you can write without page breaks, move hand written lines, and that in the future Line Notes will sync with Evernote, and have other features that will make it stronger. I just hope they "keep it simple". Please, please, please keep it simple.