By Djinnworks GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★★★★★ Surf beautiful designed waves, perform incredible stunts and use all your skills to avoid obstacles and execute perfect landings. ★★★★★
★ From the makers of Wingsuit Stickman, Rope'n'Fly 3 - From Dusk Till Dawn, Stick Stunt Biker, Stickman Cliff Diving, Line Runner, Line Jumper and more….
★ Line Surfer is #1 app in various countries! Thank you guys so much, we will of course continue providing updates and adding new features!
• Beautiful designed dynamic waves
• Simple "one touch" and fast paced gameplay
• Uses accelerometer for agil stunt control
• Various game modes
• Time modes, Stunt modes and Free mode
• Free mode for 'Just for fun' surfing
• Online and Offline highscores and leaderboards
• fixed jump off bug where surfer flickered and stayed on ground
• adjusted jump height
• improved performance
• added social elements
• added fishes
• new icon
• updated more games with line birds
• Changed gameplay
• Changed modes
• Swipe to steer the surfer
• Increased tilt sensitivity
• Changed some graphical elements
• Added clouds
• Reduced crates count
• Changed rating labels
• Changed score system
• Surfer does no more slow down now if the landing was bad
• Jump off is rated instead of landing
• Bonus for mega & hyper jumps
• New tutorial
• Landing must be more exact
• Added hints if surfer jumped off in time
• Corrected rotation while drowning
• Improved performance
• Added some small water effects on the waves
• Decreased jump height difference on up wave
• Added ingame tips
• No more crates directly at game start
• Easier controls: Touch to jump, optionally hold to reduce speed and optionally swipe down for faster landing
• Now compatible with new iPad
Touch and hold while in air to slow down / brake for perfect landings.
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!
What's New in Version 1.5
I got it while it was free. Played it A LOT. Replaced it with another app for awhile. Missed it. Wanted it back. Went to the app store. Saw that it now cost a dollar. I then watched as the 0.99 button was replaced with the install button. Since I had already installed it awhile ago, I was able to easily get it back......for free!!
Awesome that people never have to pay for an app more than once--that's what I call good customer service! Plus the game is amazing. It has pretty much recaptured my fondness of it and I will continue playing it for a long time. Addicting, entertaining and awesome.
Tip 1: play it with the white on black setting turned on. It looks like you're surfing lava and black smoke clouds!
Tip 2: crash your board and pause it at just the right moment. It looks like his head is stuck in the water and he's shaking like crazy!
This game is good love the music on the main menu but how about keeping the music while playing the game with more ocean wave sounds. Also says it may slow my iPhone down and that developer needs to update the app. Don't make the update to crazy like all of these apps now a days keep it simple man.
I loved Line Surfer, it is super fun. Something about this game is really addicting and it makes you keep eying over and over again. One thing I do wish though was that you had more control of how you landed, that part is really just luck
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 28, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Djinnworks GmbH
- © 2010 - 2012 Djinnworks, Robert Szeleney and Heiko Hufnagl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.