Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Line2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
What's New in Version 9.5.9
* More reliable incoming call and message notifications
* Ability to block a number from call history on iPhone and iPod touch
- In your recent calls list, swipe left on any entry to block or unblock all calls/messages from that number
I am visually impaired and can no longer use an iPhone as even with the font maxed out under accessibility I can not see words without a magnifying glass.
I have moved to an iPad. Without Line2 it would be impossible for my iPad to also be a phone. Line2 is a God send for me! With iOS 10 enabling voip apps to be treated like regular calls and text using an iPad as a phone will only get better!
Thank you Line2! Why only 4 stars? Though very usable the app could be easer to used by the VI by implementing the desired font picked under iOS accesabiliy.
Love app use it often!!
My only negatives is that doesn't give rings to answer call. By the time you attempt to access app The caller has already hung up so need more time to answer the incoming call. Also needs to have added a way to block unwanted callers. Other than that it cost a heck of a lot less to have a second line added to your phone.
Use for business
Have been using line2 for several months now. Once I figured out how to extend the number of rings before voicemail (config on web) this app has been great. Works reliably and meets my needs well. The only thing so far that I wish it had would be a separate contact list so I would not need to have personal and business contacts merged.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 25, 2016
- Version: 9.5.9
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Line2, Inc.
- © 2015 Line2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$9.99