Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Line2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
What's New in Version 9.6.1
* Addressed issue associated with playing voicemail messages
* Minor bugs fixed relating to message display layout
* Improved iPad handling of message images
Been using Line2 for well over 4years now. It beats having a another mobile phone just to have another number for clients catering to specifics. I mainly have two operating business 's at all times yet, I can do all I need to do with only one mobile phone. Sure the app has been challenged just a few times during the time due to apparent server issues of interruption a while back. Sadly, I did lose income on days that Line2 had gotten sick however overall I do recommend at the very least you try it for a month. I've told a few of my comrades of my trade and it's been useful. Voice and text quality as well as speed is exceptional. Despite early hiccups of Line2, it's my go to phone line and I really do depend on it. I give it a 9 out 10.
Used to be Good
Not the greatest phone app, but it used to be good. There have been lots of issues within the last few months. It fails to ring half the time, I answer a call and hear nothing, it doesn't run well in the background, etc.. I tried to resolve this with the company first and give them a chance to fix things rather than blast them in a review. I called customer service with no response, emailed them next and was asked for my logs, but nothing after that. I emailed them again and this time zero reply. The only thing I like is that it gives me a separate ringtone with caller ID. This is my business line and now I'm going to have to look for an alternative if these issues aren't resolved soon.
Absolute Garbage! Bugs, Missed Calls, Too many problems
The positive reviews are very suspicious.
1- You will miss most calls because it either doesn't ring and goes straight to voice mailor it just beeps once unless you're in the app. There's no option to change the tone or add vibrate either.
2-If you're on a call and your actual phone rings, Line2 call ends.
3- Recent calls is blank unless you click on something else and then go back, then you will see recent calls
4- Voicemail greeting says you have reached a line2 customer.. Really?
5- Voice to text doesn't work most of the times.
6- You can't block numbers.
7- it automatically deletes text messages after a few months.
8- can't search text messages. Also if you start a new conversation with someone you won't see the previous Conversation until you send them a message.
No way I can use this app for a business. Maybe for Craigslist add or something but that's what google voice is for and it's free.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 9.6.1
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Line2, Inc.
- © 2015 Line2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$9.99