Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Toktumi, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
What's New in Version 9.4.2
Bug fixes & stability improvements.
Misleading, Waste of time!
Clearly on the 3rd photo shot images of this app is a choice between local and toll-free numbers to choose from. I read briefly through their novel of information and updates, but didn't see anything that would suggest that you can't obtain a toll-free number. Seeing how this promotes businesses in their emerging states, the toll-free option is the only reason I downloaded this app. And considering the $$$$ Price Tag of $10-$15 per month, it seemed like a reasonable offer. After downloading, that screen shot was NOTHING like the enrollment process indicated. There are tons of "2nd line" type apps available on the App Store either for free, or at a much better price than this. I suggest readers looking for a 2nd line to choose something else, and don't waste your time! Last note to the developers: a picture's worth a thousand words, and the deception will cost your reputation in this extremely competitive marketplace.
Most important App I have
Having Line2 by Toktumi, has more than once saved the day for conducting my daily business operations. I use this app exclusively for all of my text messages and since one of my employees telecommutes from her home, Line2 is my best tool to communicate with her. I don't know what I would do with out this most valuable App.
I recently upgraded my smartphone and line2 remains my number 1 texting and communication option.
Let's get Real
There is not a better VOIP phone system that runs over cellular on the market. Thank you Line2 for sticking with it and providing us with consistent app improvements. Anyone who thinks this is going to be a perfect smooth solution to having a second phone line on their phone is misleading themselves. The technology is just not quite there yet.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 16, 2015
- Version: 9.4.2
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: En
- Seller: Toktumi, Inc.
- © 2014 Toktumi, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$9.99
- Month of Standard Service$14.99
- Month of Standard Service$9.99