Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Line2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
What's New in Version 9.4.4
Apple Watch support for messaging, incoming call-handling and call and message settings
Active notifications for calls, messages and voicemails
so unhappy with its ability to ring for incoming call.
PLEASE don’t buy this so that they actually spend some time trying to fix this app…. I am so unhappy after update after update, and to be sure, I restart the iPad, and make sure I only have line2 running, ZERO other apps running in background, and freshly start the app, and it still at 3/4 of the time, will not actually ring for an incoming call and goes straight to voice mail. yes I have it set to ring, rather than go to voice mail, what happened? it used to be able to take incoming calls. seriously…. just unusable, so sick of dedicating a whole iPad to make sure nothing interferes and yet still straight to voice mail. FIX IT for …. sake of …… almighty ……. prey….. to……. who ever….. while I look back at your much cheaper competitors, because they seems to be improving while you go backwards. then to add insult, you continue to take features out that used to be standard to put in your “upgrade” pricing, so you can upsell us… for WHAT calls that go to voice mail? or did you put that in the “upgrade” too?
Reliability issues improved
Recently I have had better luck with the app staying online and receiving calls and texts via wifi.
Incomin call issue
I like the service except for one issue. The line 2 call gets cutoff when I receive another call on my other personal line. Not good. I'm hoping someone from Line 2 reads this a corrects the issue soon.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 9.4.4
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Line2, Inc.
- © 2015 Line2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$9.99
- Month of Standard Service$14.99
- Month of Standard Service$9.99