Line2 - Second Number on Your Phone
By Line2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get a second phone line on your iPhone! Line2 is a VoIP phone service that lets you call & text from a separate phone number via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE. $9.99/mo: Text & call ANYONE in the US/Canada, forwarding & more. Pick any phone number.
Line2 Free: Text & call Line2 users unlimited. Invite friends.
**Award-winning service featured in: Techcrunch, The New York Times, USA Today**
Line2 gives you the privacy and convenience of a complete second phone number—with calling, texting and true caller ID that works the way you’d expect.
SO MANY WAYS TO USE LINE2:
- Private number for your inner circle
- Separate number for your business or customer-specific area codes
- Local number in the area you vacation, work, or go to school
- Dedicated number for job searches, online dating, listings on eBay, Craigslist, AirBnB and more
- Overseas, call and text the US/Canada over WiFi with no international roaming charges
- Turn your WiFi-only iPad or iPod touch into a phone to talk and SMS
- Low-cost way to keep your home phone number
POWERFUL FEATURES FOR JUST $9.99/MONTH:
• Use the app on your phones, tablets and computers to talk and text
• Choose a number in any city in the US/Canada or transfer an existing number free
• Unlimited SMS to the US/Canada and inbound calls
• 1500 minutes of outbound calling or forwarding
• Call forwarding, screening, blocking, hold, transfer, visual voicemail, group calling and more
• Crystal-clear voice quality with HD quality audio between Line2 users
• Works over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE (and cellular voice, as needed) so you’re never stuck without service
• Easy setup. No hardware required. No contracts. No hidden fees.
NOTE: Line2 Free accounts provide calling and texting with other Line2 users only.
Once you activate your paid subscription, a monthly service charge of $9.99 is billed through your iTunes account and renews automatically. To cancel service, simply turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before your current month of service ends.
** Questions? Comments? We’re here to help 7 days a week at support.line2.com or tap Settings -> Help from within the app.
Is your smartphone doubling as your business phone? Do you need an affordable business phone service for your small office? Upgrade to Line2 Pro. Get a complete VoIP business phone system up and running in minutes for you and your team with auto-attendant, after-hours settings, toll-free numbers, and more. Make and receive business calls and texts anywhere, on the existing devices your employees have, using your business phone number. Find out more about our virtual business phone system and business phone lines on the Line2 website.
What's New in Version 9.6
* Updated Line2 iPad app
* Enables Split View app multitasking on supported iPad devices
* Provides Slide Over functionality to quickly interact with a second app on supported iPad devices
* Adds number blocking to iPad interface - simply slide call history record to the left and choose block
Great concept no customer service
I run a small but growing healthcare company. We recently started using line 2 as a business line so that I could easily access my calls while also allowing my office staff to answer calls for me. Although a bit bug prone it was working out for us until today. At midnight my husband received an email stating that out account would be closed. Our account was immediately locked. My husband realized he had forgotten to update the account with our new debit number. He immediately updated the information however the system refused to accept our bank information. We attempted to contact line 2. No email back... No fix ... Oh and phone customer service ... They literally DO NOT HAVE ANY. If you find a number their voice mail explains that they don't accept incoming calls. In the mean time ... I can't either because my phone number is locked still... Risking my customers for line 2 ... Absolutely not. Working on getting my number back now and getting as far away from this poorly run company as I can.
Great App overall! Love that it has texting and emails you when you miss a call!
The only things I do not like is you have to go online to block callers rather than blocking numbers from the phone and it prioritizes other calls or apps, so if you are driving down the road and google maps is on- it cuts in and out when giving directions or if someone calls or text when you are on the phone it cuts you out. This is difficult for a therapist. I think all the apps may be like this and or it may be an iPhone issue...but as a therapist it would be great if you could have the option of making Line2 prioritize over other apps, calls etc. Absolutely love it other than that! I have used it over 2 years now for my business and it's been great! I highly recommend it.
The "Personal Plan" is a waste of money
Get a Google-Voice number for free (or transfer yours for a one time fee of $20), download the Google Voice app and you have a better second line - with no monthly fees. With Google Voice you can receive calls the same way a regular call comes in - no need to unlock the screen and you can send and receive SMS text messages with ease. GV also sends VM transcripts via email and you have all your VMs and text messages available online for future reference. GV doesen't yet offer the features provided by Line2 Business Plan (office directory for multiple lines etc.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 31, 2016
- Version: 9.6
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Line2, Inc.
- © 2015 Line2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Line2 Standard$9.99