Linea Link is the easiest way to get sketches drawn on your iPad or iPhone over to your macOS desktop. Using iCloud sync, all your Linea projects and sketches are instantly available for use in your favorite Mac applications.
Start a new Photoshop document using Linea's layers. Reference a quick design sketch while working in Xcode. Transcribe meeting notes into a Pages document. Linea on iOS works great to get an idea started, and Linea Link is the first step to making it real.
If you sketch with Linea on iPad or iPhone, Linea Link will quickly become an indispensable part of your creative workflow.
• Effortlessly browse content synced via iCloud
• Send sketches to your favorite image editor with a single click
• Easily preview Linea sketches using Quick Look
• Share sketches via iMessage, email, and more
• Support for Touch Bar to streamline your workflow
• Save Linea sketches as flattened PNG or layered PSD
• Use "Send to" to send images to Preview, iMessage & more
• Adjustable thumbnail size for a clearer view of your sketches
Supports the following third-party image editors:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Affinity Designer
• Affinity Photo
• Pixelmator Pro
• Full compatibility with macOS Mojave, including dark mode
• Works with sketches from Linea Go for iPhone
Ratings and Reviews
It works perfectly
Linea Link is an excellent app. It creates a gateway for the Linea files created on the iPad to be used with more sophisticated software such as Photoshop or Affinity Designer and other similar apps on the Mac. It even retains all layers and their blending modes. It isn’t complex. It doesn’t crash. It just works as advertised, perfectly.
So Buggy It's Useless
I've experienced a virtual flea circus of bugginess as I (try to) use this program.
Spontenous dulicate entries, ghost entires that don't load, disappearing entries ... and now, today, out of the blue all of my Linea entires are gone. My iPad Linea app says it has a bunch of drawings stored in iCloud but this app says that I have no Linea images on iCloud.
This program promises to do one very simple but very useful thing, so if they ever get it to work, it'll be well worth the price. But for now, it's not worth free, let alone $5.
Sorry you're having trouble, Orange. Please write to us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help. iCloud can sometimes be a black box of hurt but we'll do the best we can to get you up and running again, thx.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.