Lineup - Football Squad for iOS allows you to create your own Football lineups and save them as images.
You can set up five teams by using your players from your own team, professional players or even your favourite ever 11 from your favourite club.
- Rearrange the players by dragging the images anywhere on the pitch or to the subs bench below.
- Players can be changed by tapping the image and selecting a new player.
- Images for players can be imported from your camera, photos app or from a web search.
- When your squad is complete, tap the share button and choose where to save/share the image.
- Images can be saved to your photos app, shared via SMS/Email/Facebook etc or opened in another app.
I hope you enjoy using Lineup - Football Squad for iOS.
Please leave a review. All feedback is welcome and can be sent from within the app.
- Choose to export a square image of just the pitch or a rectangle image including the subs area.
- Updated to fit the iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is really really cool. I Love it. Especially how I get to select the pictures for each player. And I love the fact that I can just share it or save a pic to my phone without having to screen shot. Screen shotting is so annoying.
I have just a few suggestions though.
1. We should be able to just save a database of players and use them for any team. It's a pain having to go through the entire process for each team. You could even add the players we create to your database and have that accessed by other users. That way we help you improve your app.
2. And also how about 10 teams instead of 5. Not very important though. 5 is also good.
3. You could have pre set up formations that we could switch between and show the positions in the formation. For example 4-3-3.
RB CB CB LB
CM CM CM
RW ST LW
4. And maybe more labels for the players when selecting their positions. For example instead of just defender we could have RB CB LB. Misfield would be RM LM CM DM AM.
5. There should be a manager option. Also not very important. For now though I give this app 3.5 stars.
Easiest lineup app with some nifty features
I run a soccer fan page on instagram and looked for a good lineup app to use but could never find one until I found this. I have been using this app for more then a year now and am super pleased! I love the simplicity and how you have the ability to download player’s pictures from the web. I really like other features how you can upload the lineup directly to Instagram or other apps, how you can move the players to different positions very easily, and have multiple lineups at once.
Brilliant app - the only football app I use regularly as a coach and I've downloaded and paid for loads of them. Just need to add ability to have bigger squad and also to copy over the squad into new formations so you don't have to type all in again. Brilliant bit of software and design.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.