By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new LinkedIn Connected app is a fast, easy, and smarter way to strengthen your professional relationships. Why is that important? Because most opportunities come from the people you already know, and fostering genuine relationships can help you be more successful. Connected gives you relevant updates about the people you know, so you can reach out when it matters most.
So invest in your connections today for opportunities tomorrow.
• Know when to reach out. Get notified about jobs changes, birthdays, work anniversaries, & more.
• Focus on the people who matter with relevant, timely updates.
• Make a great impression and start better conversations with pre-meeting intelligence.
• Build stronger relationships in just a few minutes a day.
What's New in Version 2.4
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
• Star list - Star the contacts that matter most and get more opportunities to keep in touch.
Note: Star list may not be immediately available upon download as it will gradually be ramped to users.
Good, no great, but I use it every day
I love that the app gives me daily updates for engagement. There are a few changes I think would make it excellent.
Instead of the generic "congrats" that the system provides, i like to send personalized messages directly to my connections inbox. It does this for birthdays but not new jobs or anniversaries. This can make future updates difficult to manage because the system does not recognize that I already contacted this person. There also seems to be a cap of 15 notifications per day. I've had several occasions where I touched all my updates for that day and the following day I am told past tense that someone "had" a birthday.
Make these changes and i will happily update my review to five stars!
Nice way to expand professionally
Awesome way to keep connections and make new ones as well. I want to suggest that you create an option for changing the default greeting. That way everyone has their own way to make a good 1st impression. Also, I'd like to add that you should put a blank (name) action and a blank (job/anniversary/etc) action if you choose to make the default option.
Best professional Social Network
Only feature I would like to have is the ability to "allow" or "not allow" anonymous users to view my profile.
I don't care if people want to search anonymously but I would like the choice to choose if I'm "OK" with them being able to see my profile.
Let some window pop up:"this person chooses to only allow unanimous people to VIEW their profile".
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.