LinkedIn Elevate is only available to employees at participating companies. Interested in getting this for your company? Visit https://business.linkedin.com/elevate for more information.
LinkedIn Elevate gives you an easy way to discover unique articles and insights about topics you’re interested in – then share them to show you’re at the top of your game. With great content hand-picked by people at your company, you’ll feel confident that you’re sharing the kind of valuable, relevant stuff that your network will truly appreciate.
• Receive quality content that you can easily share with your networks
• We'll help you reach your network at the best time, to boost your impact
• Check out how your network is responding with rich insights
- Fixes an issue w/ sharing to Twitter on some contracts
Ratings and Reviews
Potential, but the app feels rushed.
The Elevate team nailed the browser version when this version so clearly misses the mark. Even though the browser has some big issues too...
On iPhone, I can't schedule through to Twitter and I only have the option for LinkedIn - cool, but that defeats the purpose. I can share through to Twitter only if I back-door my way through by clicking on the three dots in a LinkedIn post, adding Elevate as a "share to" option, and then pushing to LinkedIn and Twitter immediately, not at the "best time for my network. Also, why only show me reach, quite possibly the most useless social media marketing metric around? Views don't even work, either (I know they're only views for LinkedIn, this isn't working either).
No landscape mode on iPad unless you go into scheduling. When leaving the scheduling, it breaks the UI. This is unfortunate for iPad keyboard users. Also, all the same issues as the iPhone.
Please get it together. This has the potential to be a HUGE step forward for digital and social media marketers, thought leaders, and companies that want their employees to have a greater digital presence. These improvements aren't difficult.
I'll be happy to update my review when the app is fixed.
The data is amazing!
I love using this app to find stories to share and the analytics are incredible.
Nice scheduling feature. Request: Bookmarking feature.
Nice scheduling feature. Requesting feature for bookmarking posts for review before sharing/scheduling.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 90.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.