LinkedIn Job Search
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now, opportunity doesn’t just knock. It also sends notifications.
LinkedIn Job Search gives you all the tools you need to easily find your dream job – or let it find you.
Quickly find job opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs with your LinkedIn profile with just a couple taps. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
LinkedIn Job Search puts the job-finding power of LinkedIn in the palm of your hand with:
• Quick and easy jobs search based on title, location, or keywords
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• A super-simple job application process using your LinkedIn profile
• Total privacy – your network won’t hear a thing about your in-app activity
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
Interface good but can't submit resume
The interface is smooth and easy to navigate and read. However, when I tried applying and uploading a resume, the modal that popped up didn't fit my screen. I was unable to upload and am curious at how I could upload a document on my phone. Is there an option to connect with Dropbox to upload resume pdf/docx files from there? Great for job "search" as that's what the app is named for, but would be better if I could apply too.
I wanted to like this.
Since downloading the app, I have not had one successful submission. You can't upload a resume, it doesn't connect with box or Dropbox and. Unless you connect with your LinkedIn profile directly you can't access your information. I'll give it another try when external document sources are possible.
Most jobs aren't listed here
Visual design is decent, but it's not actually a good way to find jobs. There are lots of jobs in my field that are listed elsewhere but not here. What's the point of something attractive and easy to use that doesn't do its main function well?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.