LinkedIn Job Search
By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now, opportunity doesn’t just knock. It also sends notifications.
LinkedIn Job Search gives you all the tools you need to easily find your dream job – or let it find you.
Quickly find job opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs with your LinkedIn profile with just a couple taps. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
LinkedIn Job Search puts the job-finding power of LinkedIn in the palm of your hand with:
• Quick and easy jobs search based on title, location, or keywords
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• A super-simple job application process using your LinkedIn profile
• Total privacy – your network won’t hear a thing about your in-app activity
LinkedIn Job Search is free to download and use. We also have a Premium subscription at $29.99/month with additional features such as insights on how you compare to job applicants and a company's hiring trends.
If you choose to subscribe, your Premium subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 1.3
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
App Has Issues
Good idea on app specific to job searches, but latest version is buggy. iTunes continues to try and download latest version, even though latest version is installed. When you open iTunes, there is nothing to update. Second, job searches are not narrow enough, even when using key words result in job announcements that are wrong. App needs a little more work.
Easy to use
Very easy interface, although doesn't seem to link up to my linked in as well
Went to apply with my profile, but was prompted with a message to verify my email. Even after I did this, it wouldn't let me proceed further. Tried logging out and back in, but now it keeps saying my login and password are incorrect. I have no issues logging out/in with the regular linkedin app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 22, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 33.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.