LinkedIn Job Search gives you all the tools you need to easily find your dream job – or let it find you.
Quickly find job opportunities wherever you want with location-based search. Get automatic recommendations and notifications based on your job searches. Apply to jobs with your LinkedIn profile with just a couple taps. And do it all in total privacy, knowing your LinkedIn network won't be notified.
LinkedIn Job Search puts the job-finding power of LinkedIn in the palm of your hand with:
• Quick and easy jobs search based on title, location, or keywords
• Recommended jobs based on saved searches, jobs you’ve viewed, and your LinkedIn profile
• Notifications when new jobs match what you're looking for
• A super-simple job application process using your LinkedIn profile
• Total privacy – your network won’t hear a thing about your in-app activity
LinkedIn Job Search is free to download and use. We also have a Premium subscription at $29.99/month with additional features such as insights on how you compare to job applicants and a company's hiring trends.
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
Bug fix for users of iOS 9 or 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Search engine lacks filters and features
The search engine lacks filters and features, specially when you aren’t specific enough. There are many more options that could be added in order to narrow search results.
I would add/fix the following filters/features:
- Distance: add current position and 5 miles distance filter. The minimum currently is 10 miles. This filter is very usefully for cities with a high density of companies, i.e. Manhattan.
- Filters to select which type of job you want: office job behind a desk, retail, server, bartender, cook, security, drivers, etc... For example you might want an office job in a food and beverages company but you get results with all types of jobs such as chef.
- Nowadays many companies are hybrid so you might want to work in an education tech company, but there is not such option. Add more categories of companies or allow companies to select 2 categories that represent them.
- Add a no experience filter for entry level jobs, when I recently graduated this was an issue because many entry level jobs required years of experience.
- Filter to block words from job tittles, many times in my result I get sales jobs when I didn’t include that word in my search bar. Hence, I would like to remove all the jobs with sales in their title. This feature in google and many search engines use the minus symbol before a word.
Thanks I hope you implement some of this recommendations, specially the minus symbol option im the search bar.
No option to search for remote positions
The job search in the main LinkedIn app allows users to input “remote” as a search location, however the search seems to heavily focus my results only to my current job title and industry, despite my specifically searching for other opportunities (e.g. I am in Sales and would like to transition into Marketing but am still only showed sales positions even after inputting ONLY “marketing” in the search field). I downloaded the LinkedIn Jobs app in the hopes this search limitation would be addressed, however this app does not offer an option for inputting “remote” as a location! Very frustrating, non-intuitive and poorly executed—it’s as if the teams each tasked with developing these two apps had no collaboration and the two apps in no way supplement each other. Both apps have tremendous potential if development teams communicate internally to create a seamless cross platform.
LinkedIn is ambitious and engaging
The related jobs feature on their interface always yields interesting finds; LinkedIn has more fleshed out content and well-conceived interface to keep people engaged on a professional level without making it feel like a soulless grind. The job suggestions based on interests and endorsements have broadened my understanding of how my skills can parlay into unexpected business venues. I do think it might be helpful to get premium to see how said skills match up to one's desired jobs and in comparison to other applicants. I believe there are other benefits although I have only begun to scratch the surface as a serious 'contender' as it has mainly been an object of psychological and social interest previously.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.