Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world. Visit weekly to see what's new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Build career skills
The Saying ,”You are The Company You Keep”
The best way I found to self upgrade is learning the techniques from the professionals themselves on what works. These are the people I strive to become. The successful business professional. Expressing there expertise points and tips. All up to me to watch and learn on my own time at my own pace. Best idea I have seen on any sites so far. Surround myself in knowledge from real professionals whom most likely will be my future employers. It’s like on the job training. I watch the positive work ethics I can then take on and apply to myself and my future career. Thanks. Watching so many courses and gaining so much insight on getting it right and from all the right people. And thank you to the great professionals that made these video courses. Helps know the areas that an employer looks for and were I can be an asset to a company. Excellent help.
I signed up for LinkedIn Premium when I started a new job search. I saw a little bit about LinkedIn Learning but it took me a month or so to really start using it and I really wish I knew about it sooner! The courses are all very well made and the presenters are always great. The range of topics is very impressive as well. I normally take the courses on my computer but I enjoy having the app to use well for when I’m away from my computer but have some time to take a course. I like the option to add your courses to your profile as well as to save the videos in different collections.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 118.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription $29.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.