By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Engage the best talent anywhere, anytime using LinkedIn Recruiter – now from your iPhone.
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features from your iPhone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to candidates, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, and view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **
What's New in Version 1.5
It's just not good.
This is a last-ditch tool, if I need to find a LI message or profile in a pinch. Otherwise it's not very useful.
It's also crazy to me that I can see all messages I receive, but not in a thread with the ones I sent. When I review messages via the app I have to either remember or guess what the message is responding to. It can't be any/much more work to fix this...
Cant even log in after iOS 10 update! Also since I'm here- Can't create projects in app, doesn't update activity, big lags in activity updates from desktop and vice versa when it does update. No handoff from regular LI app. Can't add network connection in recruiter. Search results are not as accurate or relevant. No sent message folder.
This update made this app usable again
It works well after the update, but UX needs some modern touches.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 33.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2016 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.