Engage the best talent anywhere, anytime using LinkedIn Recruiter – now from your iPhone.
Whether you’re at a conference, career fair, or running to your next interview, Recruiter Mobile offers you the key Recruiter features from your iPhone. Search and review profiles of potential hires, reach out and respond to candidates, and keep track of your team’s activity. There’s never been an easier way to find talent on the go.
Why you’ll love it:
· Find anyone – see full LinkedIn profiles of every member, even those outside your network
· Reach anyone – contact candidates via InMail messages, email, text, or phone
· Respond quickly – receive real-time alerts when candidates reply
· Stay connected – get updates on job applicants, saved search results, hiring manager reviews, and profile changes of candidates you follow
· Stay organized – save profiles of candidates to project folders, add notes, and view records of your team’s activity
** Note: Requires a LinkedIn Recruiter account. **
Ratings and Reviews
Pointless and doesn’t work
This app has never worked for me. I can’t click out of the messages tab. I have projects assigned to me by our HR team but I can’t click on that tab to see our job postings, so what’s the point of this app? A few months ago I reached out for assistance (Settings is the only other area I can actually access) and they had me do a bunch of troubleshooting (which I had already done before contacting them) and they, although very nice and responsive, were at a loss as to why it wasn’t working. If I log into LI Recruiter from my computer it’s great, but the app is worthless and prevents me from reviewing candidates as fast as I’d like to, which is really disappointing. I expect more from a company like LinkedIn.
Good on-the-go search partner for Recruiter: Needs Work
This app works well in conjunction with the LinkedIn Recruiter platform; but is far from replacing the desktop experience all-together. I've supplemented my on-the-go access by using features while logged in through my mobile browser / Safari- to make up for the few shortcomings listed below.
In terms of process, the app comes in handy when you're looking to build out your projects by searching for candidates. Boolean is supported like the legacy desktop feature. It's also easy to access templates when you want to send InMails.
Here are the following updates I recommend for a better user experience:
• Can't view sent InMail messages
• "Shake for PYMH" should be toggled off by default.
And if there is any way to keep an account open to prevent having to log in again when switching to the full, browser version- that'd be awesome.
We don't serve your kind here.
When I downloaded the app and tried to login, it told me that my account isn't eligible for app access. I assume that's because I'm only paying to list one job at a time, as opposed to those who pay for your monthly service to list multiple jobs. By withholding a tool from your other paying customers, you aren't going to entice me to pay $300 a month to post my one job. We are a small company with five employees. That makes literally no sense for us to do. What are you saying very loudly is that Linked In supports the death of small businesses and that only large corporations have a place in your world to find qualified employees. Dumb and narrow-minded.
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 LinkedIn Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.