By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.16
Crashing on launch? If your app is crashing on launch after an update please restart your phone. There appears to be an emerging iOS issue causing this. Many other apps are also affected.
General bug fixes and performance improvements
Better-looking but dumber
Please bring back profile rankings, alphabetized connections lists, and notifications of connections' new connections.
I can see the interface has been improved over the last few builds but it still needs work - mostly with speed/stability. Too often, loading a list/profile freezes the app for at least a few seconds. The app also crashes occasionally - for example, after I have loaded a certain number of profiles on the People You May Know list.
Finally, profile editing functionality and settings availability are still too limited compared to the desktop site.
Needs fixed and ASAP...
For a social media app that caters to business professionals, the smartphone app has been a continual disappointment. The layout is weird and convoluted and there is always a constant notification icon within the app–whether it's to let you know about news updates or "ghost" messages–that is irritating. Since the most recent update, the app closes as soon as you open it.
Until the app is completely remade to be more user-friendly and these bugs are fixed (and seeing as how you have designers ON LinkedIn, maybe tap a few of them on the shoulder for help), I'll stick to just using LinkedIn on my laptop.
Staying Connected With Colleagues in an Enjoyable Way
LinkedIn seems to be an enjoyable way to stay connected with professional colleagues and others in my community. It's frequent updates seem to keep it fresh and engaging. My only regret is that it's becoming too much like Facebook increasing personal content and risks losing its distinctiveness.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 9.0.16
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription$29.99
- Business subscription$24.99