By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.8
• Bug fixes and performance fixes
• Language support for Danish
Ok, but could be better
I appreciate a lot of the upgrades on this app since I last reviewed it. I think LinkedIn is really listening to user feedback and making changes to appease us.
I can quickly and easily search headlines and profiles and post my own updates via the app.
There are still functions that are more streamlined on the actual website than the mobile app, though--like being able to reach the home page with one click instead of hitting the "back" button a dozen times and being able to edit every section of my profile--so I hope more changes will come until both platforms work seamlessly.
Ups and downs
Great community... I can't forget this is social media pertaining to work situations... That is the up side. Occasionally I can network with someone here who may be FB averse, lol.
The down side is klunky, slow UI that has been the case all along, with obviously no skills and interest in improving it. Sure, there's an app for that now, but it's still among the slowest user experiences of ALL web sites, period.
Too bad with all of the talent signed up here, LI can't find the talent to fix it ten years on. I have a VERY fast ISP, so that's why I know it's not me. 3 stars is a generous rating given the fails.
Does everything I need
The mobile app provides quick lookups and all of the other basic features I need while on the road. Anything more and I'll do it via the website.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jun 26, 2015
- Version: 8.8
- Size: 74.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99