By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.8.1
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
I use the linkedin app on a daily basis, find great content and it is a very good way of networking with industry peers, etc.
One small thing that is really annoying with the linkedin app (also happens in their PC url as well), is that once you are reading about some posted article and click to go there and are finished with it, when going back to the main linkedin page you lost track of where you were...basically you have to start browsing again from the latest news and it is very difficult to find again the place you were before clicking that link that caught your attention.
Another suggestion to improve is tracking and showing the activity of someone on his/her main linkedin page. For example you remember that 'Joe Smith' posted something interesting that you would like to read later on, there is no way of going to 'Joe Smith's' page and finding what he liked or posted in the past (track of his previous activity).
Terrible! Slow, crashes & loses messages! Awful!
The linked in app has gotten worse and worse, I never write these reviews but it has gone too far. The app is ridiculously slow to load content for NO reason, the app crashes and worse, it fails to send messages using its messaging feature, and you LOSE the message your wrote permanently!! How much is this company worth??? Sell the stock now! This is the worst user experience I can imagine. This is the third time I have spent between 15-20 minutes drafting a well written message to a colleague only to have the app lock up when I hit send and the PERMANENTLY DELETE and lose the entire message I just spent time and energy writing!!!! Absolutely unacceptably bad! Something as basic as sending a message should never result in such a ridiculously bad uncaught failure! Delete the linked in app and do not use.
Needs major improvement
I don't think I've ever used this app without experiencing an issue. The major one, hands down, is the loading. It cannot for the life of it load pages, articles, or profiles. It really shouldn't take 2-3 minutes for someone's profile to load. Another issue, which is less of an issue and more of an annoyance, is the constant suggestion to try and get me to upgrade to LinkedIn premium for free for a month. I don't want it, I've never shown interest, and I always dismiss the invite, so please stop asking me to sign up. I also don't need to be taught how to use the app every couple days upon logging in. Show new users a tutorial on how the app functions, but please don't show it to me once or twice a week.
Get your act together LinkedIn.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 28, 2015
- Version: 8.8.1
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99