By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.15
- Notifications about you have a new home. See who’s viewed your profile, liked your posts, mentioned you, and more about you — all on the new notifications tab.
- Searching is even easier. With the new always-present search bar, find the people and things that matter to you, wherever you are on the app.
Better-looking but dumber
Please bring back profile rankings, alphabetized connections lists, and notifications of connections' new connections.
I can see the interface has been improved over the last few builds but it still needs work - mostly with speed/stability. Too often, loading a list/profile freezes the app for at least a few seconds. The app also crashes occasionally - for example, after I have loaded a certain number of profiles on the People You May Know list.
Finally, profile editing functionality and settings availability are still too limited compared to the desktop site.
Go-to app for professional growth
With the fairly recent redesign the new LinkedIn app has become an invaluable platform for professional growth. I regularly read and often interact with business and thought leaders. I am also able to develop my own voice on the platform. Highly recommended!
Not there yet...
LinkedIn has made great improvements to the app but the news stream and notification section have a lot of room to grow. For a company the size of LinkedIn I would expect better.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 9.0.15
- Size: 113 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Job Seeker Subscription$29.99