By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to search for jobs while you’re on the go? What about editing your profile right from your phone? With the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone, now you can easily keep up with your connections, catch up on the latest reads, and more.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Always could be more
If you haven't heard of linked in, please consider this a 5-star review; linkedin is an amazing way to network and keep professionally social. However, as other reviews have mentioned, there's still some functionality I'd like to see built into the mobile app. Mainly updating and managing my profile through the phone, and also to save drafts in my linkedin mail replies. I'd love to see some innovation on the way you share information as well, like airdrop or bump functionality, or a proximity search for professionals in your industry
There is always room for more...
Looking at this review from a pragmatic point of view, I would give it a 4 star review...
Continuety: 4 stars: where does one start?? The ease that one can use to engage in the ability to communicate on a transparent level related to continuety...4 stars at most.
Interactivity of use: 4 stars: the ability to interact in an interactive use environment was a 4 stars (at most) experience...
Ability to interact professionally: 3 stars...: some of the issues start to surface here...
Ability to interact with understanding: 3 stars:
Finally, I think this app works well
I am one of the original members of linked in from the early 2000s. It is been a frustrating journey, but now this app works quite well.
I much prefer LinkedIn over Facebook or any other social media apps.
I like stories of animals and other human interest things, but I much prefer spending my time with things that have significance.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2012 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business subscription$24.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Business Plus subscription$49.99
- Sales Basic subscription$19.99
- Sales Navigator subscription$49.99
- Business subscription (Annual)$239.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual)$94.99
- Talent Basic subscription$49.99
- Sales Basic subscription (Annual)$189.99
- Business Plus subscription (Annual)$499.99