Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
More options needed
It is a good platform more functionality is needed in options for blocking, sorting, how things appear, who can see things and who can't, don't allow anyone to see, search or know my phone number in any way if I add it, not even my network, like Facebook and other sites have. Don't force people to put all dates and information on positions. After Equifax security is paramount. I'm surprised that by now and being a professional site that there aren't more options of this nature.
It does give you the opportunity to see how recruiters, executives, companies and employees think. Having used it for years it's amazing to see how things and views are changing so much and rapidly over time. It would be nice to have a storage/history page. Some sites have them and its interesting to see how things change over a period of time. When searching for positions I wish there were either more options on the free version or the paid version were a little less expensive. Not willing to pay that much to see what little I'm missing. Would like to see more posts from regular people. I have connections with recruiters and see more posts from recruiters than anything yet the majority of my network isn't recruiters. I don't understand. This is another option that would be nice to have added. More control of posts that you see.
LinkedIn uses loopholes to retain its user base
I have been trying to delete my LinkedIn account. I had a premium trial that I subscribed to via the App Store. The sub ended and I wanted to delete my account. LinkedIn said I needed to resolve an issue with apple to delete the account. I contacted apple. They can’t delete my account or alter my subscription to basic from premium. I can’t change to premium from either end. You must be in basic to be able to delete. Apple told me nothing can be done to a sub made on linked in through their App Store. Apple told me to contact LinkedIn. There is no way to contact LinkedIn support. It doesn’t have any feature. Each site points back to each other. Apple to LinkedIn, LinkedIn to apple. So now I’m leaving a review because I’m absolutely flabbergasted that this shady dealing by LinkedIn is happening and I fell victim to their sham. I can’t delete my account due to a subscription loophole. It is being used as a tactic to retain their user base. For legal clarification I do not make any false claims. I am not a employee of any competitor platform. I’m simply stating the facts so they can be put into public knowledge. If nothing is done to repair this issue within these two parties I will file a class action lawsuit with the many others who are unable to delete their accounts and are being led through serpentine pathways in order to reach deletion. You have 10 days to respond to this complaint/ review before legal action is taken.
Developer Response ,
Hi - Sorry for the frustrations this has caused. We are sad to hear you would like to close your LinkedIn profile. If you have canceled your Subscription through your Apple iTunes account, we will need to wait till Apple sends us the confirmation the subscription has been canceled. Once this has been received, if you would like to close your LinkedIn profile you will be able to at this time.
Unfortunately we are unable to cancel iTunes Subscriptions on our end. If you have any further questions please email us directly here: https://lnkd.in/iOS Thanks!
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 155.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial $29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.