By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.6
- We just made sharing on LinkedIn even easier — with the new share extension feature. Now you can share photos, articles, and more to LinkedIn directly from other apps.
- General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great way to use LinkedIn on the go
I have found the LinkedIn app to be a solid performer, able to accomplish the types of on-the-go tasks I want from a mobile app.
My only suggestion and the reason for a 4-star rather than a 5-star review is the obscurity of adding a new contact. The "let us access your contact list" option is pushed so hard for this rather than simply allowing me to enter the name of an associate I wish to add to my network. LinkedIn is for business, not general social networking.
Needs to be as smooth Connections
With the retiring of Connections in less than a month LinkedIn needs to be as smooth and usable as Connections. Maintaining updated and able to respond to changes and events in ones Network is what makes LinkedIn more than just an online resume. Taking note of a connection's work anniversary, birthday, updates etc. and congratulating them in a smooth user experience is essential to maintaining a healthy network.
When I read "sharing is even easier" 😑
To LinkedIn: Sharing is driving social networks to becoming absolute crap! Don't think that you need to be more like Facebook. Stay with your niche market. BUSINESS people who want to make connections. People are running away from Facebook because it has become a platform for sharing crap their friends don't even want to see. Don't make the same mistake.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Feb 10, 2016
- Version: 9.0.6
- Size: 96.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99