By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.6.2
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
Most efficient networking app
I've been impressed with the options this app has available for free and premium users. It keeps my business contacts all well connected and has even brought my personal friends into relation with some of my business contacts and opened up opportunities for them which I feel has been the most rewarding.
Just like the desktop
Easy to navigate, resourceful, and just like using a pc.
It would be okay
If they would just stop pestering me to upload my contacts every time they update this app, which seems to be on a weekly basis. That is incredibly annoying.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 8.6.2
- Size: 72.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Personal Plus Subscription with Free Trial$9.99