By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.7
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
Doesn't show number
Most apps show the number of pending messages, etc. For example, the App Store icon shows how many apps have pending updates.
Not the LinkedIn icon. It will show no pending messages or connection requests. But if you tap it, you might find that there are several pending messages and/or connection requests. This needs to be fixed.
Excellent iPhone app
The iPhone interface is in some ways better than the desktop interface.
Only 4 stars because all purchased memberships are very expensive for a non-recruiter who is also not looking for a job. I would gladly pay for a reasonably priced (say $10 per month) membership.
Must have app for everyone
Incredibly helpful for creating business and personal connections as well as tracking all of the people you meet over time. I've relied on it at more than one party for reminding me people's names that I've forgotten.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 8.7
- Size: 73.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Personal Plus Subscription with Free Trial$9.99