By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 9.0.5
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Love the site, love the service, hate the app.
It's not a dating app. I had no idea what what I was doing when it told me to swipe left. So I thought I could swipe any direction and I swiped right and that deletes a notification. Not cool. LinkedIn is about real, professional relationships. I don't like that it downplays the connecting by putting so many on the list to add. Since it's also not Facebook, I'm not interested in just adding for the sake of adding. It would have been nicer to see 4-6 people at a time with their title, last position, a LinkedIn article title, or something else that would lead me to PROFESSIONALLY connect with them. I love that the Who's Viewed My Profile shows the graph now, but what is the point if I cannot click and view more details? I also despise that, like Facebook (of course), I am required to have a separate app just to see a freaking group. I'm immensely disappointed in this update and I wish I could revert back. I have no need for this - I already have Facebook.
Professional app. ~ It has enabled me to connect with other professionals that I would not have had the opportunity to meet. There is a vast array of knowledge being shared that has enhanced my success. I have received many grant writing requests over the years. The application also can assist professionals looking for employment. I am very pleased with their customer service...very helpful. Truly a remarkable device. I recommend that you partake in the LinkedIn experience! You will not be disappointed.
New Version is Not Good
I love LinkedIn and use it regularly. The old app was well set up and properly updated when new messages were read. This new app's layout is not very user friendly, which I can deal with. However I am constantly annoyed when my app doesn't update to reflect that I have already read the 9 messages I've gotten on LinkedIn over the past 3 days, on LinkedIn itself. So when I see the app icon saying it's got 9 messages waiting for me, and I open the app, and there's actually none, I usually just quit the app and forget about it.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 9.0.5
- Size: 90.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Personal Plus Subscription$9.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Business subscription$24.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial$24.99