By LinkedIn Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly. Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
What's New in Version 9.1.45
General bug fixes and performance improvements
Ruined a decent app
9/15 update all the below still exists except now profile is missing entire interface for profile and article views and search appearances. There is no value left to this app.
I lost all of my saved articles, enough said. Everything else feels irrelevant after this loss but it seemed I had more "notification alerts" than actual notifications received essentially alerting on nothing or invisible items. Then again saved articles disappeared...is this a magic trick? :(
Still feel the same about the below items which have not improved over time...
I am not sure it could get any worse. Then again I thought the last update was terrible this latest update proves it can. Why change the order of the icons and their functionality at the bottom? Newsfeed was awful in last update now it doesn't fit the screen right on the 6. The previous update was ridiculous why does every app feel the need to turn into social media with a newsfeed and timeline. New interface is clunky at best. No area to view and change your privacy settings. Not a fan at all.
Solid business networking tool, some browser compatibility issues.
As a tool I use daily the app is almost entirely hassle free. I would mention when the tool goes to external websites for applications, there are often browser compatibility issues. I know most devs want to keep in the tool proper, but offering to open in another browser is probably more user friendly.
LinkedIn gets you linked IN!
Hands-down, this is the best career app in the game! Whether you are a company looking for top notch professionals or if you're a top-notch professional looking for a great company then this is the place. Also I have met some amazing mentors and entrepreneurs that love to collaborate at every level! It doesn't get any better than this.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 13, 2017
- Version: 9.1.45
- Size: 264 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial$59.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial$29.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Job Seeker Subscription$29.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial$59.99
- Business Plus Subscription$59.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial$29.99