By BeLinked, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Date Like a Professional.
By providing an easy way to meet high-quality people, BeLinked sets the standard for the next generation of mobile dating apps targeted at discerning users.
The app features the popular swipe left to pass, swipe right to like, user-interface mobile daters have come to love, and is not based on your immediate LinkedIn connections. Once users find a mutual match, BeLinked allows users to chat via a built-in messaging function. BeLinked syncs with users’ LinkedIn profiles and lets them filter by gender, age, location, industry and education. Users then anonymously “like” or “pass” on potential dates and have the option to recommend users to friends.
The app is free to download in both and free to use. There is a premium option available that allows users to refine and narrow their search by industry, education or city to match their interests. This premium option is available for an additional purchase if the users want, or they have a choice to unlock the same premium features by inviting 3 friends via email/text.
- The subscription lasts for 30 days and can be canceled with 30 days notice at any time
- Subscription is $6.99/month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
Fixes to make creating a profile much easier!
Good idea but
I have around 500 linkedin connections that are in my state with most of them being women yet the app only showed me 5-6 profiles. Something is very wrong with that. Either they are not marketing the app widely enough or they are artificially limiting the number of profiles they show. I will update my review if things improve.