LinkReader, formerly "Link by HP", is a free app that transforms physical content into digital experiences. Launch dynamic interactions by scanning photos, packaging, brochures, or any other content designated with the app icon as well as QR codes.
To experience LinkReader:
• Use your mobile device* to scan content designated with the app icon or QR codes
• Watch the content transform into a digital experience.
* The app requires an Internet connection. Periodic software upgrades may be needed. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Wireless performance is dependent on the physical environment and the distance from the access point. HP reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time.
Improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Small Size, Fast, Neat !
I love the user interface. It looks very neat and informative. Blazing fast and just 5MB !
Our local widelife refuge teamed up with an art college and placed these throughout their exhibits. Really cool idea.
Apps pretty useless. Won't scan at all. All it does is give me the same tips over and over again and never actually scans it.
- HP Inc.
- 43.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Hewlett-Packard Development
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.