By Belltown Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wherever you go, Linux Journal goes with you.
Inside the app, you’ll find recent LinuxJournal.com headlines, a free full sample issue
(September 2011) and subscribers receive free access to new full issues in the app.
From this app, enjoy:
- searchable content
- a bookmarking feature
- an archive of your issues
- scrolling through the magazine page by page or text-optimized viewing of articles
- e-mailing or sharing articles with your friends and colleagues
Published since 1994, Linux Journal is the original magazine of the global Linux community,
delivering readers the advice and inspiration they need to get the most out of their Linux
systems. In-depth information provides a full 360-degree look at featured topics relating to
Linux, giving a comprehensive source of everything readers need for creating and completing
their own projects--not just tools they will use today, but relevant and encompassing information
they will turn to in future months and years. Every issue also includes: opinions; new product
information; profiles of leaders making major contributions in Open Source; product reviews;
business, social and technical news and developments in order to fulfill its mission as the
central forum and advocate for the greater Linux community throughout the world.
1 year subscription for $19.99 or a single issue for $2.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one year from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your iTunes account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $19.99 for a one year subscription. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 28
Performance enhancements, Bug Fixes
Needs update for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Needs to take proper advantage of the larger 6 series screens. Currently just zoomed by iOS, which makes it look muddled. Could be really great, especially on Plus. Come on guys the 6s is already out, how long should this take?
- Category: Books
- Updated: Oct 19, 2015
- Version: 28
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Belltown Media, Inc.
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Linux Journal subscription$19.99
- Linux Journal - November 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - January 2013 $2.99
- Linux Journal - April 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - July 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - February 2013 $2.99
- Linux Journal - June 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - May 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - March 2012$2.99
- Linux Journal - December 2012$2.99