Lion Pig is now completely free to play. No Ads or In App Purchases. Enjoy the game!
"Leaving aside the biology of how a pig and a lion might meet, fall in love, and create this curious cross-breed, Lion Pig is a really well made platformer." - AppSpy
"Lion Pig fuses the king of the jungle and the world's source of breakfast bacon into a single beast for the ultimately old-school platforming adventure." - IGN
"The Gameplay offers plenty of different mechanics as well as unique challenges, and overall it’s a really solid Platformer." - PocketMeta.com
Lion Pig is an arcade-style platform / speed run game featuring pixel graphics. From the bright and sunny grasslands to the moss-covered skyscrapers of Techno City, you will run, climb, swim and bounce your way through 7 different worlds, each with unique challenges. Climb walls, scale ceilings and use your lion strength to maneuver through each level to collect all of the golden coins. If you complete levels fast enough you will unlock bonus levels which offer a very unique experience!
• 48 Levels in 8 different worlds: Grasslands, The Water Hole, Windy Sands, Frozen Valley, Lava Castle, Techno City, Hallow Land, and Emerald Highlands
• 8 Bonus Levels in the Mysterious Black and White World, each with a unique theme and challenge
• Find all 6 hidden emerald coins to unlock the Emerald Highlands. The Emerald Highlands features a speed powerup bringing a new unique element to Lion Pig.
• Various obstacles including fireballs, snowballs, spinning blades, spike walls, jellyfish and more
• Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
• iCloud Support
• Simple and intuitive touch controls make Lion Pig a fun game for players of all ages
• Fun music soundtrack inspired by retro and modern styles
Lion Pig Awaits. Download today!
• New unlockable world! Find all 6 of the hidden emerald coins to unlock the Emerald HIghlands. There is one hidden emerald coin in each of the first 6 worlds.
• New powerup in the Emerald Highlands
• New song
• New Leaderboards and Achievements
Ratings and Reviews
Lion pig is a unique platformer with some pretty cool elements. The character animation is really cool and cute. The environment graphics are perfectly retro and the music changes with each world which is nice. World 5 was my favorite so far: I like the teleporting doors. Totally reminded me of super Mario world ghost house levels. I really don't have any complaints. There is a lot of content and a decent # of players on the leaderboards so I got motivation to improve my skills.
I'm not sure who is posting positive reviews, but this game is terrible.
This is the first game I have downloaded that I actually look forward to playing and feel it wasn't a waste of my money. Many ages can play the game and the levels are short enough to keep me fully engaged and moving forward. Excited to continue on to the next worlds. Reminds me of childhood (Mario-like graphics). :)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.