LiPo watch is a simple yet effective tool to track your Lithium Polymer batteries in order to keep them in top condition. It will help you to give your LiPo batteries the special treatment they need.
What users are saying:
"Amazingly simple but brilliant - This app is a must have to all RC enthusiasts. Works flawlessly." 5/5 - JBr192
"This is just what I was looking for. Keep track of charges and internal resistance." 5/5 - yufasa
"I like it so far. ... The more I use it the more I like it. Reference section is cool as well." 5/5 - Promma
- Tracks the charge state of your LiPo batteries: never forget which LiPo is charged and which isn’t!
- Alarms you after a configurable time when a LiPo is stored at the wrong voltage: it will remind you to (dis)charge the LiPo to the right storage voltage.
- Logs internal resistance for the batterypack or per cell
- Plot graphs of the internal resistance (per cell or in total) and of the charges and discharges
- Export and import battery and charge data to/from .csv files
- Includes information about LiPo’s: everything you need to know about LiPo batteries in one place! With tips to increase your LiPo’s lifetime and safety.
- Includes a LiPo calculator to calculate various data, for example voltages and wattages.
All in a streamlined iOS 9 design!
With icons by icons8.com
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple. Needs some tuning.
I like how simple and focused it is. Does just what I need and no more. Wish it was more obvious how to edit batteries, edit log entries and view the charts. Dates need to be localized to "month, day, year" for U.S. customers.
Waste of money
Can't put to much information. How many flights etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.