Lippincott Nursing Advisor
By Wolters Kluwer Health
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Clinicians! Get answers to your care-related questions FAST with easy access from a source you can trust; whenever, wherever.
Written by nurses for nurses, the Lippincott Advisor App is an expanding collection of thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries that continually updated by clinical nurses to reflect the most current evidence and practice standards. For Individual purchasers, it covers:
• Diseases & Conditions
• Diagnostic Tests
• Signs & Symptoms.
The app also boasts powerful search capability
• by keyword or category
• customizable so you can add notes about treatments, your organization's protocols, and other important information
Get the right answers, fast, it’s an expert, right in your pocket!
If you are downloading the app for Individual use, your InApp subscription will automatically renew every 12 months, until canceled, for $24.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal as stated above within 24 hours of the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings.
For Institutional Users Only:
For Institutional access, please contact your hospital administrator, nurse manager, or clinical educator.
If you already have web access to Lippincott Advisor through your facility, simply download the app and enter your facility credentials as an Institutional user or IP authenticate from your facility’s WIFI and you’ll have the same access to topics that you currently enjoy.
If you do not have access through your employer, download the free sample entries for Individual users. If you like what you find, you will be able to access thousands of evidence-based, clinical entries via an InApp purchase.
Our terms and conditions can be found at: https://advisor.lww.com/lna/LNA_license.htm
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Includes a critical bug fix that was introduced in version 3.0.0 that occurred when attempting to open certain documents.
- Now have the option to download the Lexicomp/UpToDate Patient Handouts and National Guidelines in the app. Due to the size of these sections, you can choose whether you wish to have them or not.
- New Nursing Management and Clinical Education sections included for all institutional users of the app
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
- ©2017 Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lippincott’s Nursing Advisor – 1- Year Subscription$24.99