By Tobias Neukom
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nominated for Technical Excellence at the Independent Games Festival
“LiquidSketch is completely ace” - PocketTactics
“Liquid Work of Puzzler Art” - TouchArcade
Solve puzzles using beautifully colored, unbelievably realistic liquid! Rotate your device to pour, use your fingers to splash around or build bridges and pipes with blocks. Engage in 90 challenges testing your logic over 6 stages covering different aspects of liquid mechanics or let your imagination run wild in the sandbox mode.
- Incredibly realistic real-time liquid simulation.
- Beautiful colors: liquid and paint mix realistically and generate stunning visuals.
- Highly responsive gyroscopic controls and cutting edge liquid physics means the water flows naturally, as if it were actually inside your device!
- 90 challenging puzzles with 6 stages of liquid mechanics, from easy and intuitive to complex and mind bending.
- Build anything your mind can come up with in the sandbox mode using blocks, pumps, wedges and paint. Built-in video capture lets you record your masterpiece and share it on YouTube effortlessly.
- Awesome aquatic soundtrack from composer James Primate for each stage.
- Support for Retina display
What's New in Version 1.4
- fixes for iPad air and iPad mini 2
- improved water rendering (more details in the color) on iPad 3 and 4
As mentioned by others, this app has some issues that need correcting. Colors mix when they should not, etc. Going on three years since last update. Kind of looks like app has been abandoned by developers. I would not recommend unless you can handle frustration of mentioned bugs. Too bad because app could be a winner with some fixes..
Colors changing through walls
This game is fun up until the last section of levels. I fill up the orange and purple boxes and then they slowly begin to lose their qualifying status, no matter what I do. This is because the colors leak through the blocks, which there is nothing I can do about. Don't buy if you want to actually complete all of the levels.
Good, but one frustrating problem
This would get 5 stars from me but there is a problem with some of the colors mixing without having any contact at all. Sometimes if the paint just sits there without moving it will start to change colors and mix all on its own. It's frustrating as I sit and think and the colors just change if I don't move fast enough.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tobias Neukom
- © 2012 Tobias Neukom
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, and 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular.