* Includes the same features as our consumer version of LiquidText, but designed to work with Apple's Volume Purchase Program, so all current upgrades are included in the purchase price. *
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
REFINEMENTS and BUG FIXES
► By popular demand: New and improved palm detection—to help you write with Pencil without your hand accidentally activating buttons!
► Option to disable the words “excerpt,” “comment,” etc that begin each line in Notes Export.
► The colored squares in the Workspace background can now be used to define page boundaries when exporting the workspace as a PDF!
► Various bug fixes and stability improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Export missing a basic option
I generally like the app for certain applications. I thought I would try it for commenting on term papers. I just finished and embedded comments using the text box function. The comments look clean and easy to read. They relate to the specific section or written area of the paper where they were written. So they need to stay in place for export to PDF so I can share them with the students. But LT seems to only aggregate comments on their own separate notes page. I can not find a way to simply print or export the edited document as a PDF with my comments embedded in place. This seems like a no-brainer, since 99% of other apps enable you to print or export.
Good but will be very slow
I have iPad Air 2 and bought the enterprise version of LiquidText. At first it worked perfectly but gradually the following problems appeared:
1. By reading a book, after a while the workspace didn’t hide completely and a portion of screen will be occupied by that and that is on nervous.
2. After a while of reading a book (Java How to Programming) becomes very slow so that I can’t keep continue through the book and it is very big problem.
3. The writing on my iPad with “Adonit Pixel” is not very good.
After solving preceding problems I will get 5 stars to LiquidText.
Excellent well thought out APP. Don’t find much on wish list except would like to be able to make custom list of basic colors for pens/highlighting instead of needing to open full color palate each time I need a favorite color.
- LiquidText, Inc.
- 118 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 LiquidText, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.