LiquidText PDF Document Reader: Annotate & Excerpt
By LiquidText, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
What's New in Version 3.0.7
► Added first keyboard shortcuts!
► Fixed a bug that could cause freehand ink to briefly flash or appear to duplicate.
Liquidtext is excellent and for sure deserves 5 star but I give 4 star because I expected better ink functionality in pro version. The handwriting options needs to have more advanced features. For example, some times the eraser is glitchy. Also, one should be able to select handwriting and resize or move it around. With 10$ price for pro option, I wish you make ink better and enrich the handwriting options in the future versions.
Great app gets better with each release
This is—by far—one of my favorite apps on the app store today. If you spend lots of time reading and commenting on written material, LiquidText will be an eye opener.
This new version adds sophisticated inking support: you can not only take notes, but draw links between snippets and the main text of the body. These links are "recognized" by the application and become live, clickable hyperlinks.
I really think that the addition of inking was the only missing piece for this (already incredible) tool... with Apple Pencil support LiquidText can become your full document annotation, organization, reading tool.
The app store is full of various document viewers and PDF readers, but none of them approach what LiquidText does. The ability to “pull out” excerpts into a workspace with a gesture, and organize to your liking, is a huge advantage over competing apps. Excerpts retain a link back to the original document, so you can just tap them to view them in context back in the original document. Mind blowing: tap multiple excerpts at the same time and the document collapses to see both in context. The ability to pinch and collapse documents just to see relevant parts is a huge innovation for anyone who works regularly with lots of information.
LiquidText takes advantage of multitouch on the iPad and uses it in ways we’ve never seen any other application do. It’ll be invaluable for students, lawyers, or anyone else who needs to read, annotate, and critically understand printed material. I’m an academic and I use it regularly. The fact that it integrates so easily with Dropbox, iCloud, and other storage providers is a huge bonus as well.
Highly recommended. Check it out!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 21, 2017
- Version: 3.0.7
- Size: 85.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LiquidText, Inc.
- © 2017 LiquidText, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro$19.99
- LiquidText Pro (For Existing MultiDoc Users)$9.99