LiquidText PDF Reader
By LiquidText, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
What's New in Version 3.5.8
BUG FIXES AND REFINEMENTS
► Improved on-boarding experience.
► Fixed bug that could cause a crash during inking.
I usually do not write reviews but...
Usually, I try an app for a day or so and discard and rarely doI pay for an app. This is an exception. This is an outstanding app that not only allows smooth and seamless annotation of PDF files, but is a great note taking app that allows me to connect my notes in a very systematic manner. I am by nature disorganized with paper and this app has allowed me to go paperless. It is a lifesaver as I prepare for the Bar Exam. If I could give more stars I would. Also, one other thing to note. At one point I had difficulty with a particular file. The customer service on the backend was terrific.
Needs to update file system
Solid app and best in annotation but the file browser is a real nightmare. You are stuck exporting anything and having two versions of it all. If fixed this app would be a 5 star app. The ability to integrate to iCloud Drive file system has been there long enough I would wish it would have been updated to use this great feature by now.
Awesome for reading and notes
Love it. Big books. Small papers. Never fails.
Needs a better set and forget cloud sync story.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 30, 2017
- Version: 3.5.8
- Size: 118 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LiquidText, Inc.
- © 2017 LiquidText, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro$29.99
- LiquidText Pro SE$4.99
- LiquidText Pro (For Existing MultiDoc Users)$14.99
- LiquidText Pro$4.99