LiquidText PDF Reader
By LiquidText, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** Named “Most Innovative App of 2015” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
* “I think LiquidText is on to something.” – David Sparks, Macsparky.com
* One of Mashable's Ten Best iPad Apps of 2015 *
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* Named "Best App of September," 2015 by Apple App Store *
* Named One of the Top Ten Products of 2015 by TechnoLawyer *
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that a single In-App-Purchase is required to put multiple documents in one project, to use inking, or to search across documents.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage or send to LiquidText directly from Safari
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, and more
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Comprehend More.
What's New in Version 3.5.3
BIG UPDATE FOR iOS 11!
► Drag text selections and pictures from other apps into LiquidText’s workspace!
► Drag documents into LiquidText to create a new project or add a document to your current project (requires Pro)!
► Import pictures from your photos library or your file system to create an image-based document!
► Major bug fixes in Drag & Drop support
► Improved memory management for very large workspaces
Great - Please improve exporting
Keep up the good work!
This app is so fantastic in so many ways an has so much potential. Kudos to the developers for their creativity. It's unlike anything I've seen so I hope to use it....someday (see below). They just added the ability to free-style draw and write by hand (using pencil) which is great.
The problem is the limitation in the export options, so if you want to ensure access to work off your iPad, you face limitations. There's no desktop version, so you have to export to PDF or Word format, and the exported version does not retain everything from the app version (like two-way linking between the workspace and doc annotations). The formatting is a bit strange in both Word and PDF. It’s certainly not in a format you would be able to share with anyone else. Random phrases like “Object Group” appear, and words can get cut off in the PDF export. So you can't share your annotations with anyone in a useful (much less visually pleasing) way, especially if you rely on the app's awesome advanced features (and if you don't use those features, then the app isn't anything special).
Also, there are easy functions they could add to export but they haven't done so. E.g., you can have your exported PDF workplace annotations link to the proper place in the document in your PDF, but the link is not two-way, and it creates an odd gray-highlight space in the document. (If you use the app, you'll know what i mean.)
App crashes when trying to upload pdf file
I got liquid text to work on pdf files stored on various cloud storage. While working with in the app is great and love the means of highlighting and adding notes to the file, the fact that the app crashes multiple times when I try to upload the file as pdf to cloud storage disk makes it unusable. Also got no response from their help team when I tried to contact them through their in app chat.
Writing with Apple Pencil is not good
Is not possible drag and drop to the others apps.
Don’t worth the price.
When exporting the annotations to another app or sending by email, the gray margins is so ugly. Not clean to future annotations review.
When I'm writing with Apple Pencil and do zoom in, you see how horrible annotations are been.
When you're increasing the resolution with two fingers you realize how blurry.
Not possible to import multiple files from the networks clouds, just one by one.
It's hard to manage the workspace, columns and lines, that not a Common notebook. The user should choose the paper or how will be the workspace, but don't has that option, just a big Blue Space and Big mess when you try to review what was exported.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: LiquidText, Inc.
- © 2017 LiquidText, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro$29.99
- LiquidText Pro (For Existing MultiDoc Users)$14.99