Lirum Device Info Lite
By Rogerio Hirooka
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Lirum Device Info Lite is the most complete and elegant application to retrieve specifications of your device. You will be able to monitor its performance, watch real time CPU usage graphs, and discover a lot more about your iDevice.
It's a system monitor and diagnostic tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Universal Application for iPad/iPod Touch/iPhone
- Bluetooth LE Scanner;
- Real-time multicore optimized CPU Usage Monitor;
- Memory allocation;
- Hardware testing for accelerometer, gyroscope, vibration and flashlight features;
- Option to export all specifications via E-mail;
- Dimensions shown in american (imperial) or metric units (configurable);
Hundreds of specifications, such as:
- Size, Resolution, Pixels Count, Pixels Density, Aspect Ratio, Color Depth, Amount of Colours, Contrast Ratio;
- Display Type, GPU Model, Number of GPU Cores, Latest OpenGL Version supported by the GPU;
- Width, Height, Depth, Weight;
- Real time multicore CPU graph;
- CPU Name;
- Number of Cores;
- CPU Core Base;
- CPU Clock;
- CPU Maximum Clock;
- CPU Current Clock (when variable);
- Manufacturing Process;
- CPU Pipeline Depth;
- Cache L1;
- Cache L2;
- Instruction Set;
- CPU Issue Width;
- Out of Order Execution Feature;
- "Designed by" and "Manufactured by" Information;
- Real time Memory Allocation graph;
- Bus Frequency;
- Bus Width;
- Amount of Memory;
- Memory Clock;
- Memory Type Technology;
- Wireless IP;
- Cellular network IP;
- Support for Wifi 802.11b,g,n;
- Bluetooth Version;
- Bluetooth A2DP, PBAB Profile, PAN, HID, HFP, EDR, AVRCP;
- Frequencies for 2G and 3G GSM/CDMA Bands;
- LTE (4G) Bands and Frequencies;
- LTE Maximum Download/Upload Speed;
- CDMA Types;
- GPRS/EDGE Support;
- UMTS Protocols Supported;
- EDGE Maximum Upload/Download Speeds;
- DC-HSDPA/HSDPA/HSUPA Maximum Speeds;
- CDMA Rev A, Rev B Maximum Speeds;
- Overall Maximum Cellular Speeds;
- SIM Card Format / Slot;
- Nike+ Support;
- Both Cameras Resolution in Megapixels or in Pixels Resolution (width x height);
- Both Cameras Pixels Count/Focal Ratio;
- Tap to Focus/Macro/White Balance/IR Filter/Geo Tagging Support;
- Face Detection/Flash/HDR Features;
- Video Recording Resolution/Frames per Second count/Video Light/Stabilisation;
- Presence of Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer, A-GPS Receiver, GLONASS Receiver and Digital Compass;
- Operating and Non operating Temperatures;
- Maximum operating Altitudes;
- Relative humidity;
- Specific Absorption Rate (FCC US and Council of the European Union);
Check more details at
What's New in Version 4.4.3
- Fixed spelling mistake, as pointed out by user Mr. Correa;
- Improved handling and detection of devices not found on our specifications database;
- New feature (for the full version): to export hardware browser data;
- Interface improvement: Logo background on the "About" section of the Lite version;
Comprehensive System Information App
This app shows everything about your iDevice that is allowed. It's very deep and it's obvious that the dev works hard on his apps. Plus it's one of the only monitoring apps which shows RAM usage correctly.
I do wish that there was an "Ultra Lite" version with just 1 page that shows CPU usage, RAM usage, Battery Status, Storage remaining, & Network Status without graphs, but with text instead, to use even less system resources. That would be ideal when running it in the Sidebar, and monitoring while using other resource-heavy apps.
With this Lite version, as I navigate through the different windows, the RAM usage grows & grows.
I also wish that at the bottom of the main screen, the text showing CPU, RAM, & Storage was larger. I prefer numbers versus graphs since graphs use a lot of resources.
Awesome tool! The best at the best price too!
Ok so well done to the developer! I just tested the latest version and there is no lag that I was experiencing before when using the tools for sensors and so on. Everything is fast and fluid and there is no lag at all! Now this app is perfect! Well done again to the developer!
Shows Comprehensive IOS Info.
Even the free version is so good that I’m buying the pro version to acquire more complete info. The best app I’ve found which provides detailed system HW & Sw Info.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 10, 2017
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Rogerio Hirooka
- © 2017 Lirum Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.