By Philip Broadway
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Clean & Intuitive Time Tracking & Invoicing app.
No account setup to start.
Simply name a project, add a task, & get to work!
* Pause/Restart/Resume multiple tasks across multiple projects
* Generate invoices with hourly rates calculated
* Export any of your tracked hours as HTML or CVS to import in a spreadsheet
* Analyze your past performance and take the guesswork of creating estimates
* Minimal setup so you can focus on your work
* Share tasks or projects with others using Airdrop
* Sync active tasks in your calendar
* Schedule reminders when active tasks are running .
What's New in Version 1.51
I'm not a contractor, but I have used the app to keep track of how long, on average, it takes me to complete tasks that pertain to my job at a medical office. I have been able to communicate to my supervisor and coworkers clear expectations for time management. I have encounter issues with the app resetting a task's "active" status back to an "unstarted" status after closing the app and letting it run in the background. When given the feedback to the developer, he was quick to find a resolution and appears to have fixed the issue. I do wish I could use the app through the Apple Watch so I wouldn't have to have my cell phone out on my desk.