Lists, things to do or to remember – with ListBook and its elegant user interface, creating as many lists as you want is a breeze.
- iCloud sync between iOS and OSX devices
- Notifications: set reminders on your list items
- Recurring reminders
- Drag and drop list items between lists
- Export lists and send them via e-mail
- Import TXT and .listbook files
- Tag items with different colors to highlight them
- Create as many lists as you want and drag and drop to sort
- Assign category icons to your lists to distinguish them from each other
- Colorize each of your lists with a bunch of beautiful colors
- Hide finished tasks
- For every list you can decide whether to show unchecked items on the badge or not
- Drag and drop list items to Sort, delete all, select all
ListBook is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified)
ListBook works perfectly with the Universal iOS app for iPhone and iPad
Fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app lets you manage lists of To-Do like tasks. Reminders can be set for tasks either by time/date or location arrival/departure. Simple “filter” allows viewing only open tasks or all tasks. The tasks do not have due dates and this app does not function as a project manager although it would work if your tasks are reactive and do not have due dates. Task lists are customizable by icon, color and name. Tasks are customizable by list, color, text and reminder. Tasks can be moved from one list to another just by drag-and-drop.
The iCloud sync works flawlessly- but there is a delay in synchronizing and no available indicator or control to tell you the status of the sync. This means that if you don’t wait for a while after updating your tasks, you won’t find them updated in your other locations (such as on your iMac). There are no preference settings for turning on sync. It’s automatic and dependent on your Documents and Data setting in system preferences.
Pros: simple, clean, elegant and useful.
Cons: almost no documentation, no due dates, no time lines.
App works great once Mac and iOS are configured
Needed an app that would track project tasks and personal tasks, and that would work on both my Macbook and iPhone. After tweaking around with the iCloud settings for about 5 minutes I finally realized the Documents & Data feature needed to be set to On. Once Documents & Data was enabled anything I created on my Macbook, which is much easier for typing, synced to my iPhone. A splash screen with a bit more information would be helpful. Once all the initial configuration is complete the app work thus far works as expected. The user interface is stylish and the locaton based reminder looks interesting.
Excellent list app
I have been using ListBook for about a week, and I am very satisfied with it. I keep all my main lists on my Mac, and shopping lists on my iPhone. I do not want to sync them. Apparentlly syncing problems are the source of all the negative reviews. For the app itself, it is the best list manager I have ever used, and I have used many of them. Easy to learn, simply to use, good graphics, very easy to customize, works smoothly, no crashes. It's really what you make of it, which I like. From my standpoint, it’s really a 5 star app, but I gave it 4 stars because it should have good synchronization.
- noidentity gmbh
- 1.7 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 noidentity gmbh
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.