ListBook - Lists done right
By noidentity gmbh
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lists, things to do or to remember – with ListBook and its elegant user interface, creating as many lists as you want is a breeze.
- iCloud sync between iOS and OSX devices
- Notifications: set reminders on your list items
- Recurring reminders
- Location based reminders
- Drag and drop list items between lists
- Export lists and send them via e-mail
- Import TXT and .listbook files
- Tag items with different colors to highlight them
- Create as many lists as you want and drag and drop to sort
- Assign category icons to your lists to distinguish them from each other
- Colorize each of your lists with a bunch of beautiful colors
- Hide finished tasks
- For every list you can decide whether to show unchecked items on the badge or not
- Drag and drop list items to Sort, delete all, select all
ListBook is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified)
ListBook works perfectly with the Universal iOS app for iPhone and iPad
What's New in Version 2.2
- New search feature!
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
It does what it says and does so without hassle. I don’t use if for major to-dos and the like, just for lists of stuff like groceries, packing, “bucket” and the like that a full-blown task manager would be too powerful for.
It’s quick and loads fast. Simple interface with no clutter. Just what one needs for those simple lists. Would be nice if it could sync with Reminders though.
You want a GTD task manager, pay more money for Todoist or Things. This is just right for list keeping.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 11, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: noidentity gmbh
- © 2014 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor