ListBook - Lists done right
By noidentity gmbh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lists, things to do or to remember - with ListBook and its elegant user interface, creating as many lists as you want is a breeze.
- Universal app (for iPhone and iPad) with iCloud sync between iOS and OSX devices
- Notifications: set reminders on your list items
- Recurring reminders
- Location based reminders
- Move list items to other lists
- Send lists via email or AirDrop, the recipient can open them in ListBook.
- Send lists as text over iMessage
- Import TXT files
- Tag items with different colors to highlight them
- Create as many lists as you want (and sort them)
- Assign category icons to your lists to distinguish them from each other
- Colorize each of your lists with a bunch of beautiful colors
- Optimized for Voice Over
Innovative gestures and shortcuts:
- Pull to quickly create a new list or list item
- Press the small + button to quickly add multiple items
- Swipe right in the detail view to go back
- Hide finished tasks
- Change font size in settings
- For every list you can decide whether to show unchecked items on the badge or not
- Sort the list items, delete all, select all
- ListBook is optimized for Voice Over with all translated languages bellow
ListBook is translated in, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Russia, Japanese, Korean, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese(Simplified)
ListBook works perfectly with the ListBook Mac app on the MacAppStore
What's New in Version 5.2
- New search feature!
- Many bug fixes and improvements.
So long old friend 😉
The wheel is turning, but I fear the hamster is dead:
After many year of loyal service (this little guy was my go-to for the last 2 years) it seems to have stopped working on my crusty old iPhone 5.
I can add the first item to any list, but dragging down to add a second causes the first item to go blank.
When I get sick of juice-cleanses I'm going to buy the new iPhone 10... Yeah... I really like juice cleanses 👼🏼
Get with the times people a widget would be perfect for the app. Please make the red on the icon a little more intense/saturated.
Need to be able to rename color categories
I'd like to be able to rename the colored categories; "blue" does not mean very much to me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2015
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: noidentity gmbh
- © 2014 noidentity gmbh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.