By Starkey Laboratories
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do people seem to mumble more than they used to? Do you find yourself asking for things to be repeated? Do you have trouble understanding a conversation in noisy or crowded areas like a restaurant?
You are not alone; over 36 million Americans have some degree of hearing loss, ranging from mild to severe. Some of the first clues that you may be experiencing a hearing loss are when you notice difficulty in noise, or it seems like people are mumbling when they talk. Contrary to popular belief, hearing loss does not just affect the elderly. In fact, the majority of people with hearing loss are younger than the age of 65.
Listen Carefully is a hearing screener / sound level meter application created by the Starkey Hearing Foundation which allows you to measure environmental noise levels and to quickly evaluate your own hearing to determine if it is within a normal range, or if you have potential hearing loss.
• Screening results are displayed in an easy-to-understand format as well as offering an option to obtain a more detailed view to show results for specific areas of your hearing.
• Screening results can be saved to track changes over time or for you to discuss further with a qualified hearing professional.
• Noise Check can measure environmental noise levels and includes information about common sound levels.
Listen Carefully is a fun and convenient way to evaluate your own hearing and the hearing of your family and friends.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Improved performance and updated graphics.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 45.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Starkey Laboratories, Inc.
- © 2015 Starkey Laboratories, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.