Listen: The Gesture Music Player
By MacPaw Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A music player you can use without looking at it. Works seamlessly with Apple Music.
Listen runs on gestures, not buttons. It’s perfect for anytime: on your way to work, while exercising, or on the go. Whether you are in your car, on your bike, or running a marathon, you’ll be lost in the music, not the interface.
“Everything is gesture driven. Everything.” - iMore
“Overall, the updates look to make one of our favorite gesture-based music apps even prettier and more user friendly, which is always a welcome gift at any time of the year.” - TheNextWeb
“Listen uses gestures to control everything in the music player.” - Lifehacker
- Swipe left-right to change tracks
- Tap to play/pause
- Swipe up to add song to Favorites Playlist
- No need for precise gestures
- Seamless music library navigation
- Simple media library search function
- Disable iOS’s Auto-Lock
Loving a music app has never been easier:
- Beautifully crafted
- Fantastic portrait-mode design
- Stream music via AirPlay
- Instantly share #nowplaying to Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- iOS 7 stability improvements
This app was running fine and i loved it until recent update, it won't open just keep crashing. I'm using ios 8.4 iphone.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: MacPaw Inc.
- © MacPaw Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.