Listen: The Gesture Music Player
By MacPaw Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A music player you can use without looking at it.
Listen runs on gestures, not buttons, to make listening to music a seamless experience. It’s perfect for anytime: on your way to work, while exercising, on the go, or just relaxing.
“Everything is gesture driven. Everything.” - iMore
“Overall, the updates look to make one of our favorite gesture-based music apps even prettier and more user friendly, which is always a welcome gift at any time of the year.” - TheNextWeb
“Listen uses gestures to control everything in the music player.” - Lifehacker
- Swipe left-right to change tracks
- Tap to play-pause
- Swipe up to add song to Favorites Playlist
- No need for precise gestures
- Seamless music library navigation
- Simple media library search function
- Disable iOS’s Auto-Lock
Loving a music app has never been easier:
- Beautifully crafted
- Fantastic portrait-mode design
- Stream music via AirPlay
- Instant share #nowplaying to Twitter, Facebook, email, etc.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Introduced iOS 8 compatibility
• Fully-fledged Shuffle and Repeat features added
• Reorganized playback screen controls for better usability
• Instant album view feature added. Use the bottom left hand corner control
• Playback screen status indicators added for Shuffle, Repeat and Favorites
• AirPlay options are now a part of Sharing
• Shake to Shuffle feature added. Can be disabled in Settings
• Minor bugs fixed
Simple & Attractive!
Simple & Attractive! I own many music apps but this has been my favorite lately. The style matches well with the new iOS. I especially appreciate the simple navigation in the car. The new update is even better! Keep up the good work.
Nice iOS player!
Also hope the Mac Ver.
guys, i love you!!